“Server was having a bad day”
Review of La Siesta

La Siesta
Ranked #9 of 312 Restaurants in Hermosillo
Price range: US$45 - US$595
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2015

I saw the great reviews and decided to go, but our server was having a bad day, with attitude and condescending, I was very surprise because he is the one on the picture of the menu all smiley, but his face was like hulk when he was serving us. too bad because I was meeting a friend that I haven't seen in 19 years and he sour the experience a little bit.

Reviewed 5 November 2014

this is an old fashion restaurant, its specialty is meat, so if you are a meat lover you will like it very much

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I had heard much about this place's steaks. When I finally visited the place I thought it was fine: food was good and the atmosphere as well, I can't really say value was outstanding but it was ok. Service was great

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I live in Hermosillo and am very familiar with the spectacular meat of Sonora. La Siesta is a nice restaurant in a fairly nice part of town. It has the reputation of being one of the best places for steaks. I'm not entirely sure why this is the case. The meat is pretty great to be sure. But there are far better places, especially for the money. La Siesta is more expensive than most of its competitors and one can certainly do much better for the money. Nonetheless, it's worth the visit at least once.

I am a fan of arrachera (flank steak), but french fries as a side is a bit simple. If you've never had this cut, then I highly recommend it. Its tender as a filet, but the size of a couple t-bones! So good.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

If you like beef this place is a must stop for you.
Cuts are oversized, very good served sides, great flavor.
For beef cuts, this is the best place. You'll hear from other, more famous places for steaks, but believe me. you have to visit this place first and then you'll be able to compare the rest.