“Latitude 31 Has Been in RP Forever”

Latitude 31 Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 157 Restaurants in Puerto Penasco
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We have been serving Rocky Point for 19 years.We are family owned and operated and with a play area for kids and a kid's menu.We have patio seating with marina view and stunning sunsets while you enjoy a fresh MANGORITA. We offer free wireless internet.There is not a cleaner or nicer restaurant in town. We have 12 LARGE SCREENS to watch all your sports.We are one of the few places that have THE PAC 12. BE SURE TO TRY OUR 1/2 POUND CHEESEBURGER IN PARADISE OR THE BIG MIKE, CHILE RELLENOS or our HUEVOS RANCHEROS which are all internationally famous.We serve 3 meals daily with many specials and happy hours.We can also help you with a fishing charter or just a few hours sightseeing trip. We are open every day except a few Mexican holidays. We have everything you need while in Penasco and we look forward to seeing you. Mike & Cindy. Our restaurant is wheelchair accessible and we have wheelchairs on site.
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Lattitude 31 is a pretty good place to eat, but not my all time favorite. They provide good food and good service and they are located really centrally.

I'm not a big sports fan but my cousin who I was traveling with is and he was happy to find a place that he would watch sports at.

jbelle312008, Owner at Latitude 31 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Thank you for your and your cousins visit. We have been in Rocky Point almost forever it seems. We just passed 19 years in business in the same place with the same owners. Not too many of us still here. We strive to keep involved in every phase of our business. Hope to have you visit again soon.

Mike

Reviewed 17 October 2017

AC? Check
Great food? Check
Plenty of parking? Check
Clean? Check.
I was told to go to Kafe Hause but unless you get up at the break of dawn, there isnt enough space, there never is parking and no cure for hangovers.

Right next door is great food, great service, plenty of parking, hair of the dog if you want it and it is big enough that there is always room. This will also be my Sunday destination for football going forward.

My wife is a picky eater and I was talking to the owner about a meal she likes, before I knew it, he had the cook whip it up exactly. Great guy. Cant rave about this place enough.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We had another great meal at Latitude 31 over the weekend. The jalapeno rellenos with shrimp were fantastic. I tried the cheeseburger this time and it was excellent.....ordered it again the next day. This place never disappoints. The fish in foil is wonderful as well!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Family was looking for a place to stop and eat on our way into Puerto Penasco. We had all been in the car for hours on end and had just got into town. Looking for a bite to eat and not yet being familiar with the city, we decided to stop and eat here. First, its 2 stories, the downstairs is a 'souvenir shop' and the upstairs is the actual restaurant. There is only air conditioning in this small room, so all the guests in the restaurant were cramped into that room (I do have to admit, our family consisted of about 16+ people which took up several tables in the small room), It did have TVs, so guys got to watch sports, and it did have Wi-Fi, so that was a plus, but food was very average, basic, bland. Very Americanized, not the type of food you want to eat after traveling 6+ hours into town for. Think of Acapulco's or some other Americanized Mexican food chain restaurant. We were all famished after that drive, so we all ate our food. If we all would've done a bit more research on good places to eat before getting into town, we probably would not have eaten there, but hey, we'll consider it a learning experience!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Went on a Saturday night and we were the only ones there. They had one room that was air conditioned and comfortable with tv's. I had the steak with a Chile pepper and a small enchilada. It was very good and cooked just right. My wife was not so happy getting only 6 shrimp for$17. It is off season for shrimp so it was probably frozen, and overcooked. It could of been better.