“mmmm cat pee”

Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Casual, Seaside, Bar
Description: Casual, Seaside, Bar
Reviewed 28 June 2017

we were dragged into the restaurant and told to sit on filthy tables on what appeared to be the roof of the building. Grimy and festering are words to describe it. we left

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

So good, had the shrimp quesadilla--the best I've had. Beans were good, not the average--pina colada was wonderful on such a hot sweaty day. This is one restaurant I would revisit. My entire party was satisfied. We all enjoyed the food.
T-shirts were for sale, why
not preserve the memory so I bought one on the way out.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We parked our car in the Old Port and Alex met us on the street asked us if we wanted breakfast. We followed him up the stairs and he was our waiter. Our breakfast was Huevos Rancheros, mine red, my wife's green. The food was good and Alex was attentive, but not hovering. A relaxing time in the Old Port, I recommend you give Iguana Banana a try.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing lunch at Iguana Banana this week. The waiter Angel was friendly and accommodating. The big hit was the Shrimp Handle. We had two orders at the table and it was by far the best thing we ate during our week in Puerto Penasco. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Joshua A
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Party of 8 went for late supper. I had the coconut shrimp. 8 fan tailed shrimp, baked potato, best rice ever, fresh salad, the guacamole was to die for. Drinks tasted like no alcohol in them. I would highly recommend eating here. Average meal was $15.