Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
First time diving

Amazing experience of diving in Apo island . It’s my first time of diving , so the coach was tooks... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Janefanghy
China
via mobile
A must

great dives, magnificent corals, turtles, sea snakes. I would say it is one of the best coral... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2018
Sven O
Tallinn, Estonia

All reviews sea snakes fish a great experience point west coral gardens chapel apo school bubbles rock meters dive spot
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We had a fabulous diving weekend at Apo Island with 3 dives a day :) We saw lots turtles, sea snakes, clown fish, zebra fish etc. Awesome

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I love snorkeling to see the "maamong" turtles! It was a great experience! The guide is very accomodating. Make sure to bring your own snorkel for sanitary purposes.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

The diving at gorgeous Apo Island is amazing, beautiful turtles, colorful and healthy corals, high density and variety of fish. Dauin also offers a very interesting macro diving experience. Looking for the perfect resort? I recommend Acqua Dive !

Reviewed 14 July 2017

great diving . saw 6 turtles one dive. another dive saw several sea snakes. one dive I saw the largest angel fish I have ever seen. there is a school of marlin on far side of the island and they were numerous and made the diving very exciting. little garbage in the water compared to other places I have dived in Philippines. saw some fish traps but was told by boat crew not to disturb them as many of locals are poorly educated about this type of fishing. nevertheless many nice fish. the coral were very, very nice and little damage. we did one drift dive which was exciting . dives started in 4-5 meters and swam short distance to wall for deeper diving then end of dives back to shallows so no boring safety stops. corals in the shallows were very nice and many turtles there.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Having a boat trip around Apo Island with the crew of the Week Dive Resort was one of the most charming experience I've ever had! Swimming with turtles, seeing thousands of fish and sea snakes, and keeping astonished with all the beautiful undersea life were the incredible activities we did! The crew is extremely helpful and friendly. I really recommend doing this with this company.

1  Thank Antonio P