Hotel Monte Leon
Priceline
  • Pool
US$37
US$36
Entre Patios Hotel Boutique(Leon)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$39
US$39
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2017

It is walking distance from downtown, bars and touristic areas in town. I did my check in at night and it was a little bit hard to see it and the area is not the prettiest one in town. The front desk ladies are the nicest ones I have encounter in different hotels in town. Good price considering the outstanding customer service, the free parking, free continental breakfast and wi fi in the bedrooms.

Room Tip: All the way in the back was awesome
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Initiating by the attention given by the staff to the customers, they are great, very helpful, we want to congratulate Marisela for her efforts she was simply the best, room is very clean and comfortable, very affordable, the hotel was remodeled, they did a great job on that, I recommend to install inside extractors since there are no windows, location is 2 blocks from the downtown, they have parking and the best thing is that they are pet friendly, they may be able to use parking place 2nd floor as a pet place for keeping them, overall excellent and thank you.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

When we arrived after a grueling 12 hour bus ride we found they had no rooms as there was a volleyball tournament in town. The sweet ladies at reception called around to see if another hotel had space and found us an excellent place. Then one of them came out and summoned us a taxi, told him where to go and negotiated a price. I will go back based on their service, cleanliness and decor.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

I spend the night there with my wife, an my pet, hotel provide us a bed for the dog, a welcome cookie and a bowl for fresh water at the room. If you are looking for a real pet friendly place to stay at Leon I highly recommend it

The rooms were in perfect shape, bed an pillows very comfortable to rest after a long day

Thank you Hotel Monte Leon and staff!

Also parking lot it's just across the street which is great if you forget something at the car, access 24/7

Very friendly staff

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2015

we have dog to travel with this hotel is recommended. but they do not have place to dog can do business.
we do not have any complain hotel is good location small nice room. staff is extremely friendly and helpful. specially I do not speak much Spanish.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends