All reviews i highly recommend this hotel marriott standards outstanding service go the extra mile frequent traveler japanese menu many choices stayed here for one night upon check business trip breakfast buffet room service is plaza mayor guanajuato bests shopping brand
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel it’s very nice and clean. All the employers are super attentive and gave us an excellent customer service. I will definitely stay in that hotel on my next trip to Guanajuato.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
TaniaHeinze, Gerente at Courtyard by Marriott Leon at The Poliforum, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Araceligomez96.

What a great and detailed description of your hotel experience! We thank you very much for your kindness and please be certain we will share your review with our hotel staff, they will be delighted to hear your opinion about our service. We hope that you will come and visit again sometime soon! Gratefully,

Reviewed 23 April 2018

The rooms and the lobby were great. It is a little strange that the lobby is on the second floor. This is for safety I think. The staff take very good care of you. I asked to be higher and they had no problem giving me a higher room. All were friendly. The food in the lobby eatery was great as well. I had breakfasts and a super Burrito there.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I had stayed couple of weeks this year for business travel; both stays I had been impressed with the cleanliness of the property, modern rooms and great service. During my 2nd stay, I was upgraded to a suit; it was excellent!. Breakfast buffet has a grate variety of delicious options. I was surprised thy had Japanese style breakfast options. if you don't feel like eating from the options, you can order eggs any style you want at no additional cost. Also, they offered a "boxed lunch" and couple of water bottles to go at no additional cost. I fully recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are very quiet... all have city view.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank danielgV3703FW
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on a business trip, and the Courtyard met all of my expectations. The rooms are large and well designed, have no smell of cleaning chemicals, and have beautiful views looking towards downtown. The hot water comes quickly in the bathroom, and the toilets feature odor trapping modern electronic seats. The underground parking garage is free for guests.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I have been to Leon before and I should have been staying here all along. The rooms are very comfortable- it is easy to regulate the temperature/thermostat, which is a problem in other hotels. The staff was very friendly, and I have to say that I loved the restaurant! I know there are many choices but they have a nice menu including Mexican style food, along with hamburgers and salads, as well as a nice Japanese menu! (There are some Japanese manufacturers in nearby Silao). It was nice to have such varied choices. I stayed a week (on business) and ate at the hotel every night due to my crazy schedule. It was a relief to go home without being "burned out" on only a certain type of food for the week. Highly recommend this hotel and its restaurant!

Stayed: December 2017