All reviewsnice staygreat hotelfront deskbreakfast was amazingbusiness staybed was comfortableenjoyed our staywithin walking distancerecommend this hotelbrandleatherinnsstadiumusaaccommodationsjosesupermarket
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Great stay, Hotel was in perfect location near all the places we needed to go. Front desk was very helpful with our transportation needs, and the Happy Hour at the Restaurant was a very good deal.Thank You !

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jonathan C, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Leon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear avillalb,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased to know that your visit was pleasant and enjoy our facilities, for us the satisfaction of our guests is something we take very seriously.

We hope your travels bring you back once more to Leon, Guanajuato and we would be more than happy to count on your presence for your next stay.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Its fine to see that you can rely on a standard with nice rooms, good parking, nice breakfast etc everywhere. Just a little sterile and too American. The location is not the greatest for a city center visit, but the price was really a good vallue

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Jonathan C, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Leon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear igorko1976,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I hope your travels bring you back once more to Leon, Guanajuato and we would be more than happy to count on your presence for your next stay.

"We love having you here ™"

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I stayed here for a couple of nights checking in earlier this month. Let me say that I was pleasantly surprised with my stay. I am a loyal Hilton customer, and while I have never had a bad stay at a Hampton, I still usually choose to stay at their higher end properties. That being said, I felt that this hotel could easily have been branded as one of their higher end products. The rooms were clean, bed was comfortable, the internet was fast, breakfast was amazing, and the staff was kind and attentive. Great experience and I will be staying again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Joseph L,

We really appreciate your review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very glad to know that you had a great experience with us and enjoy the facilities and the service provided by our team members.

On behalf of the team at Hampton Inn by Hilton Leon we want to thank you for your sincere recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed a week at this location and it is a newer property that has modern decor and the staff is exceptionally friendly and prompt. The location is good due to it being on the main road into Leon, within walking distance of shopping, and virtually across the street from the Leon Futbol Stadium. The breakfast was definitely above the typical Hampton Inn standards with fresh fruits and a daily change of some of the main items. The rooms provide a safe (highly recommended to use) and ample desk area for working. The WiFi was also adequate to meet my business needs and for streaming Netflix after working hours.
I will definitely stay in this location on my next visit to Leon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jonathan C, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Leon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear C O,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased to know that your visit was pleasant and enjoy the service provided by our team as well as all our facilities.

On behalf of the team at Hampton Inn by Hilton Leon we want to thank you for your sincere recommendation, we would be more than happy to count on your presence for your next stay.

"Making you Happy, Makes us Happy™"

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I wish all the Hamptons in the US were this nice. Great location and surrounding area seemed very safe. Staff went out of their way to make sure everything was OK. Bedrooms were big and bed, almost like home.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Jonathan C, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Leon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Ken V,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased to know that your visit was pleasant and enjoy all our facilities. On behalf of the team at Hampton Inn by Hilton Leon we want to thank you for your sincere recommendation.

"We love having you here ™"