“Soooooo much meat!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mar Caribe & Mar Baltico
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I thought I was going to need a wheelchair to leave this restaurant. The large salad bar / buffet aside, they just kept coming to the table with every type of meat on a sword you could possibly think of. Amazing!

Date of visit: June 2017
Mayra A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Mr. Pampas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

We're glad you enjoyed your visit here Thrillhouse73, come back soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I loved the salad bar and could have just eaten that for dinner. The various meats on swords or skewers were all very good and they just kept coming.
Great food and excellent service.

Date of visit: May 2016
Mayra A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Mr. Pampas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Hi tepetapan thanks for your comments! Have a nice day.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

I would recommend this restaurant with out any hesitation , food is very good , salad bar was excellent . Staff is very friendly and qualified restaurant is clean especially the rest rooms, with no doubt my next time I visit Veracruz I will go.

Date of visit: February 2016

Hi Omar, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience, we hope your next visit would be soon, have a nice day!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

The restaurant is all-you-can-eat. For a fixed price of 300 pesos for the men and 290 pesos for the woman you can have all the meat you desire (served as in Brasil, on swords), together with a huge buffet of sides (vegetables, fruits, guacamole, ecc.). The people working there are really nice and available. It is worth a try.

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank Vinz83
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Overall, my experience at this restaurant was satisfying! I was not nervous about trying anything new that came around to our table despite all the "Travelers Beware!" hear say. The food here was cooked to perfection and happily ate at Mr. Pampas on more than one occasion. If I ever return to Veracruz this is on my "To dine at" list. The only thing I have against this place is (and this is a gray area) they may have stopped serving our table a little too soon or maybe they did me a personal favor!
To boil this down!
PROS:
1. Great and safe location
2. Friendly staff, they aim to please.
3. Salad bar was a wonderful versatile spread.
4. Wonderful assortment of meats and treats
5. Desert cart had much to choose from.
6. Cold Beer!
7. Cost was a fraction of the price of similar places in the States.

CONS:
1. Was way too stuffed! My bad.

Date of visit: November 2015
Mayra A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Mr. Pampas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Hi Dan, we're glad to know you have a good experience at Mr. Pampas! You can also visit us at Merida, Mexicali, Ensenada, Coatzacoalcos, Cancún, Ciudad del Carmen, Puebla, Monterrey, León and Tijuana!
We hope your visit again!