“Ms. ”

Chalet Restaurante
Ranked #15 of 251 Restaurants in Mexicali
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Great great food. Hotel was good price. Food and ambiance and wait staff were all wonderful. Busy place but got a table very quick.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I really enjoyed Chalet. Inside it's cozy and quiet with a very attentive staff. The food was both authentic and delicious. Plus it's also in a great area that's nice for walking with other bars and places nearby. I will almost certainly be having dinner here again in the future.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I have visited this place many times, always for breakfast. a couple of weeks ago i was very surprised that the lunch is very delicious!!! I tried CHILES RELLENOS, totally recommend it.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

I went here w/ friends living in Mexicali. I saw no Americans. It seems like a very popular place. I can not talk much about food as I only had soup. but chips and salsa were good. others in my group seemed to like their meals.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Great place for the family to have breakfast. loved all the choices given: omelets, waffles with all the trimmings, lots of Mexican favorites like menudo, chilaqulies etc. I took my wife and she really loved it, we be back for sure.