Marival Residences Luxury Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
US$399
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$227
  • Breakfast included
Marival Resort & Suites(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$144
US$200
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)
US$279
US$154
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive(Flamingos)(Great Value!)
US$171
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$565
1,021 results
All reviewsfamily style hotelbreakfast was includedamerican hotelgreat beachbasic hotelbus stopsnack barauthentic mexican foodhot dogs and hamburgersconvenience storestandard roomsmall resortbuffet stylefull kitchenmain restaurantlounge chairsamericans
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Your prices are very reasonable. We don't like large fancy and expensive resorts. We like small laid back resorts like Villa Veradero. We plan to return next year. We also are looking forward to the opening of the fourth tower.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gabriela P, Gerente at Hotel Villa Varadero, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

What a joy to read your feedback, it will be an honor to have you here next year in fourth tower.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We enjoyed our stay at the Villa Varadero very much. Staff was very friendly, room was clean. A little dated however that did not alter our great time there. Buffet was OK, but there were several great and inexpensive restaurants nearby. Buffet was great for breakfast, snack bar was OK.

Room Tip: Our room was very nice. Service was great in keeping it clean, bathroom lighting was poor but we managed. Would DEFINATELY stay again.
Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the great review.

We are happy to hear that our services met your expectations,
that our staff is friendly and the rooms clean . We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

This is a great smaller sized hotel that has delicious food and very friendly, helpful staff.
We had the bed and breakfast package and the breakfast was buffet style with pancakes and made to order omelettes available daily with a varying selection of hot mexican dishes and a great fruit selection. If you are looking for an American breakfast then go to an American hotel. This hotel served authentic Mexican food and it was great to try different dishes each day.
We had a room on the 5th floor overlooking the pool and ocean. The beds were extremely comfortable and the air conditioning in the room made for a very good nights sleep. The water pressure in the hotel is great meaning that you get a good shower rather than standing under a drip!
The restaurants in the Marina area are varied and all the ones we tried were extremely good.
I recommend walking out on the pier to watch the sunset to get great photos.
The beach is clean with nice sand. Walking to the far end of the beach gives a great view of Puerto Vallarta and if you are lucky you may see turtle tracks from the night before!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Liz118
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I stayed here on an RCI exchange. I had a 1 bedroom suite- two separate rooms, 1 bath, full kitchen, and an outdoor balcony. There are not many of this room type in the resort, but I think it's the only type that has an outdoor balcony. I was on the top floor, 6th. I think I probably had the best rooms here- because I was on the top floor, I had high, cathedral ceilings which gave the space a much more open feel. I had a view of the beach and sea, albeit over the main courtyard and pool area. I did see the interior of several other 1 bedroom units and their views were either over a roof or blocked by a wall somewhat.
The staff here was great. Always friendly, always a smile, very attentive. I did have some problems with my room, and they were addressed- not always immediately, but eventually and to my satisfaction- and with a smile and genuine concern.
The beach here is great- wide, flat, with good swimming every day- some surf, but not dangerous. The beach furniture is all hard plastic, uncomfortable, and pretty old and should be cleaned more often! There is no beach food or beverage service; you go and get it yourself. And that means you clean up after yourself, which sadly many people did not do. So- plates of uneaten food and sticky beverage cups left all over, attracting the birds and flies. I would suggest that some staff be assigned to this task, as it's pretty gross in the hot temperatures.
The restaurant food is plentiful, but pretty basic,Mexican fare. There is one main restaurant, always buffet-style. There is "snack" restaurant on the beach. Only one bar, on the beach.I was given all-inclusive for several days as compensation for some problems I had with the room. This was a very nice gesture, though I didn't use it much. I did take advantage of their "special" dinner- reservations only. Tables on the beach, waiters, etc. It was a nice change, but the food was not too "special" and unfortunately, nothing was hot by the time it arrived at the beach
.And ....4 courses were served, consumed, and cleared in 1 hour!! The service was TOO good-
This is a family resort,probably 95% locals. No party animals,but they do play loud music at the pool!

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 8 April 2017

We went for spring break and worried about spring break party chaos, this hotel is no where near any of that, call it off the beaten path. It's all inclusive as in meals but for us it was too authentic. The only American food was hot dogs and hamburgers at the pool in the afternoon. The staff was SUPER helpful it was the best thing about this hotel. We were in room 1206 and it was very loud, a stones throw from the pool and right above the lobby.

Room Tip: Ask to see room before accepting, if you are near pool or above lobby it's loud with announcements on a loud speaker and screaming kids
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family