“Best salsa and quesadillas!”

Bay View Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 28 Restaurants in Los Barriles
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Best Restaruant in Los Barriles.
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

This is a traditional stop for us every time we arrive! We love the service, beach view, SALSA...OH MY!!! The food is always fresh and good and never a disappointment. You must try this out.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Ate here on a Thursday night. We ordered a margarita and beer, said we wished to wait 5-10 minutes to order. We then found ourselves abandoned, took 30 mins to see a server. We had enchiladas and a plate of rellenos. Great meals. The setting is wonderful, drinks good, food good, service started out good, but sunk to below average. We arrived at 6 p.m., took till after 7:30 to pay check..
Thought the staff looked well trained, but fell short of standard. Would still go back for one visit during vacation time. High end for area, but eating on the ocean worth it, make sure to go before sunset.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

We had breakfast there one day while visiting Los Barriles. The food was very good and cooked to order. The waiter was very helpful.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I ordered the fillet mignon, and my wife ordered chicken breast with special sauce. I ordered medium rare. IT CAME OUT WELL DONE. Sent it back and they gave me a steak that could not even cut. My wifes chicken was over cooked also. Would not go back to this place.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I've been eating hear for many years now and the food just keeps getting better. They have a new chef and he is doing some amazing dishes. I've never had a bad meal. And if you are looking for an up scale restaurant with an amazing ocean view, this is the best in town!