“Excellent food at reasonable price ”
Review of Campestre Triny

Campestre Triny
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Los Barriles
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Establecimiento con hambiente familiar ala interperie y comedor interio eh Exterior....sevisio para llevar.exibicion de artepreparaciones al gusto del cliente,traiga su pesca y aqui se lo preparamos al gustoCon Barmen en su propia barra con menu abierto de bebidas internacionales y nacionales...con servicio de meseros Bilingues..Disponibilidad de todo el dosente para eventos especiales..tambien ocupando el local para eventos especiales.
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Great service and very good food. Chicken enchiladas were delicious. Margaritas were large and very tasty. My husband and I got out of there for under $40. Very good prices.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We had a good dinner and the service was excellent. We got chips, salsa and guacamole to go and it was great.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

I continuously go back to this restaurant month after month,year after year and the food is consistently "Great"
Its nice to know you can always expect a meal cooked to perfection. This restaurant also has Gluten free sections and are willing to work with you !!! The owner Danny speaks very good english.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Visited Campestre Triny with my husband when in Los Barilles as it came recommended for authentic Mexican food. It is located about one block from the beach in the town center. It is a large restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating.

We sat outside on the patio and had a view of the ocean from our table tucked in the corner. Really loved the laid back feel and enjoyed watching the locals on the streets in front of the restaurant going about their day.

We ordered drinks to start and shared a ceviche. The ceviche was really good and fresh and portion size was very generous. We had fish and beef tacos which were also tasty. The margaritas were huge and strong so if you don't like tequila you might want to skip it. I loved them so much I ordered two while my husband had an ice cold Modelo Negro. The prices are a bit more than other/smaller places but still reasonable. The service was good and the waitresses were friendly. Would go back for sure for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We walk to Campestre Triny's, a quarter mile down the street. Time for another margarita and a little feast. We both have the carne asada, I pair mine with a chile relleno. The asada is so tender, the accompanying sides are all the right proportions, not glutinous, perfect proportions. We love it and we'll be back. They have two new fans. Oh yes, I think we had the frozen flan - which topped off the big travel day. Fishing in the morning to come.