Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel a couple of times due to its location close to the centre of town and universities. This recent stay had an unpleasant check in as room was filled with cigarette smell. However, the receptionist was able to change my room without much fuss.
Will be good if the hotel can meet guest room preference when we have been staying there a number of times. Smoke free rooms will be great. Note: some rooms are without windows.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

It is the third time I have booked in this hotel. I will definitely return because it is a great hotel that deserves an extra star for the hospitality, the seriousness, the kindness, the availability of all the staff. In particular of the owners who are exceptional people. Reuben is a real man, I admire him for his seriousness, for his cordial availability, for his way of treating customers. The rooms are very clean, tidy, when I came back in the evening every time I found my things in perfect order. He was also interested in accompanying me and picking me up at the Sepang circuit, which is only a few kilometers away, whenever I needed it. The hotel is located in a quiet area, there are excellent restaurants, 500 meters from the Tesco Lotus shopping center.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed for the second time. Clean, simple bedroom and bathroom. Spacious room with comfy pillows and blankets. Spacious car park available infront of the hotel. A lot of restaurants around and food stalls.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kamarasaman
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I've been to this hotel twice. 6 days for Grand Prize Formula 1 and 4 for Motogp. Very clean hotel, quiet place, in the evening when I got back in the room I was always clean and tidy, everything perfect. Excellent owner's availability on circuit and airport transfers. exceptional person. It will certainly be my reference for when I will have to return to Kuaka Lumpur.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Clean hotel. Affordable price. Lots of food place nearby. I recommend Amira seafood for dinner. Friendly staff. Grabbing to Giant only cost MYR 3! Nearby town. My one year old had a good time running around the room too. A pleasant experience indeed.

Date of stay: May 2017