Hidden Ridge Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$267
US$267
US$240
  • Restaurant
US$194
US$190
Tunnel Mountain Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$229
Hotels.com
Bow View Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$203
Travelocity
Brewster's Mountain Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$637
US$618
  • Restaurant
1,104 results
All reviewswolf condohourly shuttlebedroom condofull kitchentennis courtssofa bedshuttle servicegas fireplacethe outdoor hot tubmain buildinglake louiseshort drivecoffee makerski tripcanadian rockiestown centretimeshare
Reviewed 26 September 2017

To the hotel management: hey, it's almost 2018. Your WiFi is basically un-useable !!
It connects for a short period of time, then drops again and again for a long period of time. WiFi used to be an "amenity". It is now a necessity. Get some people out there who know how to install and operate a good network! This was a vacation trip for my son and me, but we really DO need/expect reliable WiFi in places we stay. I don't know how your conference attendees (in particular) can tolerate this when they are there on business

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dave t
trianglegd, General Manager at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Thank you for your comments and please accept my apology for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We have made significant improvements regarding this service recently so I am surprised by your comments. I would hope this was an easy fix by resetting an access point once we were aware of the problem.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the loft suite which was amazing. The apartment was spacious and had a working fireplace (order wood from reception) the staff were delightful, the restaurant was good,friendly service and fast. We even saw an Elk walk past! We stayed two nights and walked into Banff town so we could walk up an appetite. Would highly recommend and wish I could stay longer. Delightful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2017

This is a nice resort placed just outside Banff. only thing is that in the evening and early morning you hear the cars on the highway. But if you like us is out most of the day and only use the place for sleep, your fine.

Room Tip: Take a room on thee reception side
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The "resort" is very dated. The rooms are spread our over several buildings, most of which look like they could use some TLC. Our room was up a flight of narrow, rickety wooden stairs (very fun trying to drag your luggage up those). The room itself smelled quite musty but looked clean - mind you it was hard to tell given that the lights are dimmer than the moon on a cloudy night. Not sure when this place was built but the furniture looked like it may have been original. The restaurant here was pretty good, you get a buffet meal for a very reasonable price and the staff were very friendly. The resort is also a bit of the way outside of the town but they do have a free shuttle that takes you there and back which runs pretty frequently, the driver was also super nice. Also free wifi.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Agree with other reviews that the rooms are somewhat old and run-down looking, and in need of renovation. It is also out of the main town so you have to take a shuttle (running only in the afternoons) into the downtown area. But booked anyways as I was attending a conference, had a rental car and was not expecting to stay in the room much. That changed after I had an unexpected medical incident that required me to return home before the end of my stay. When I checked out 2 nights early, the checkout staff told me that they would refund 1 night, but that it was up to the reservation service I used to refund the other night. This is even though I had already stayed 3 nights at the hotel. Turns out what the staff said was not true, and when that service called the hotel to ask about refunding both nights, they would not refund the second night. Apparently they just wanted to place the blame on someone else.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business