After traveling for a month now, we found the beds at Charton's Cedar Court to be the most comfortable of our journeys. We stayed for a week of snowboarding and found the staff to be very helpful, and friendly. We liked the direct access from room to parking. The breakfast lounge in the morning was great and the hottub and steam room were good medicine at the end of a long day on the mountain. Everything was clean, updated and well maintained.We will definitely book Charlton's again when we come back to Banff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff