Rooms are spacious, loft configuration is starting to look a little dated but is a nice touch. Sleeping is a little warm as the beds are at the top of the loft and the heat rises. You can control the thermostat but I found the temperature fluctuated a lot when I attempted to change it. Nice location for a walk downtown and the pool area is great.
Continental breakfast leaves a lot to be desired and the walls are thin, so be prepared to hear about whatever pleasantries your neighbours get up to.
Overall decent place to stay for a few nights however, good couples getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff