Delta Hotels Banff Royal Canadian Lodge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$151
US$131
Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$113
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
Rundlestone Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$124
Banff Aspen Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$145
Hotels.com
US$77
US$72
Agoda.com
The Juniper Hotel(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$124
Elk + Avenue Hotel(Banff)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$225
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,251 results
All reviewsevergreen restaurantgrotto spagas fireplacelarge bathroomunderground parkingmineral poolten minute walkjunior suitepremier roomhot tubsteam roomvery nice hotelcomfortable bedsshops and restaurantsbuffet breakfastking bedthe main street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

After being on the phone for nearly an hour with SPG and Marriott to do the booking we drove up to the hotel
Wow the front desk the receptionist Shana seen that we’re still on the phone ; she help me out book it online
Faster than anybody responded from Marriott customer service
With one room left Shana took her time to help me .
Thats exceptional five-star service
I would totally recommend this place to anybody with staff like this makes the experience and fantastic stay
Thank you Shana!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
BanffManagement, General Manager at Delta Hotels Banff Royal Canadian Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear VF,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review.

We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Please be assured your comments have been shared with the entire team, with a special thank you to Shana for providing such exceptional service.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and for choosing the Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge.

Suzanne Gittens

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Lovey 5 day stay here with my family. The staff was very gracious and the rooms were always very clean, comfortable, and we loved the fireplace in both our rooms.
We had breakfast every morning in the Evergreen restaurant and it was always enjoyable.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I stayed here for a couple of days as part of a longer trip to the Rockies. The room was decent-sized, comfortable, well-lit and very clean. The bathroom was quite large (but it took me a while to find the closet, which was hidden off the bathroom!).

The staff were excellent. Concierge staff in particular were extremely helpful. I needed my car from the valet before they officially opened, and the night valet was able to organize it for me and the car was waiting when I arrived. The restaurant had a very big and tasty breakfast buffet; a good spot to get fuelled up for skiing.

The hotel is walking distance from the centre of Banff and lots of restaurants, and is not far from the highway to Sunshine Village and Lake Louise.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank QCSki
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 night's during a conference.Really enjoyed our stay.Place is clean comfortable and staff are very eager to help in any way.highly recommend this hotel.Rooms are faulty large.Evergreen served a delicious breakfast.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Lynn P
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent service from the moment you walk into the lobby-
A hotel with all the services you will need. My husband and I were there for two nights, first time at the Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge , but will come back for sure.
Clean room, very spacious and with all the necessary stuff.
The Restaurant and the evergreen lounge were very good, excellent service.
Also we were lucky enough to enjoy massages with Kelly, best massages we had have in loooooooong time-( and we have one massage a month)
THANKS Kelly!!!!
Anyways , this hotel is located in a very good area and close to many places, restaurants, and shops.

Thanks to you All - and will come back for sure.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple