US$97
US$109
US$142
US$71
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$98
Hampton.com
US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$97
US$122
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

HI Calgary City Centre(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$99
All reviewscalgary airportdomestic and international terminalswatch planesthe concierge loungean early morning flightair canadaluggage cartgreat hotellobby restaurantconnecting flightlarge walk in showerclub floornext morningrental carlate arrivalcity viewconvenient location
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Well I won't get into all the details , but we stayed at the Marriott after an emergency layover at the Calgary hospital! ( on a voucher provided by WestJet) . We checked in at an awkward time In the morning and were given superior service and accommodation. ( that much more appreciated post surgery.... exhausted and a bit medication groggy still) . And also..... phenomenal breakfast and service at the restaurant!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank celisha d
PamW03, Manager at Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Celisha,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your stay at the Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel. I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and found the service from our team amazing. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I used points for my stay at the Marriott IN-TERMINAL Airport, and I was expecting a crappy room, you know the kind, by the elevator, lower floor etc... instead I was upgraded to a Suite, Upper Floor ~ YES...!!!!

Room was very spacious, chic and comfortable....with excellent soundproofing, you can barely hear planes takeoff / land, quite frankly I never heard anything....

Staff was very friendly also, and helpful.

Why I pick this particular Hotel..??? Well it's In-Terminal first of all, and, renting a car is also In-Terminal, so basically this hotel is at door 13 while National Car Rental is at door 7, woke up in the morning and walked on over and picked up my rental...

If you're catching an early morning flight and don't want to take a taxi, this is it, as you are steps away from Airport Security....their dining is not too bad either...

Oh, did I mention the M-LOUNGE on the 7th Floor..??? Open 24/day with not so cheap appetizers and a very good breakfast buffet.....

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Steve-DogerBlue
PamW03, Manager at Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Steve-DogerBlue,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay at the Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and was pleased with the location of your room. Our location is conveniently settled between the domestic and international terminal of YYC International Airport. I am also glad you had the opportunity to enjoy the M-Club for breakfast as well as evening snacks. Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We stayed one night. 2 family members with 2 queen sized beds. The service was very good. Check in fast. Everyone was very friendly. the room was clean. The beds and pillows so comfortable. The location for next day flights couldn't be better. Also they must have some excellent soundproofing because we never heard a plane take off or land in the full almost 20 hours that we were there. My only complaint was that the bathroom was right next to one of the beds and the door to the bathroom was only a smoky door so if you wanted to, you could see movement on the other side. If you were in the bed next to the bathroom you would really need to turn your head or move to the other side of the bed. If I had wanted to, I could have literally reached out and touched the smoky glass door of the bathroom without even getting out of bed. Not sure why they didn't put the bathroom door closer to the front door for privacy sake.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank bobcav
PamW03, Front Office Manager at Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Bobcav,

Thank you for providing feedback on your stay at the Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel. I am pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay and found the staff friendly as well as the service very good. I am glad you found the rooms quiet as well as the beds comfortable. Your comments regarding the bathrooms have been shared with our Director of Operations for future considerations. Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This in terminal Marriott Hotel at the Calgary Airport must be new: the rooms are chic and great looking as well as comfortable. And, you can't beat the price and location especially with an early morning flight! Really nice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard P

Dear Richard,

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, and found our location convenient at YYC International Airport! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Stayed here for one night after a long haul flight from Heathrow. Room was excellent and king size bed was very comfortable. So why do they have to spoil it all by charging extra for the wifi?

Think about it. You don't pay extra for the water or the electricity or even the tv. These things cost far more to install into a hotel. Why should you pay for wifi? It's a utility. Canadians will just use their 4g phone connection to avoid this cost, but Europeans like myself use wifi to avoid high roaming charges.

At this stage the hotel might say the wifi is free if you booked direct and are a Marriott rewards member. Sorry, but I booked with booking.com so that's no good to me.

Next time I arrive in Calgary, I'll be staying in the Delta hotel to avoid such an exorbitant charge. Penny pinching just leaves a sour taste in the mouth and all the good stuff about the hotel is spoiled by it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank scot_travel14
PamW03, Front Office Supervisor at Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dear scot_travel14,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your recent stay at the Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel. With a spirit to serve, we are always looking to exceed guest expectations, and feedback is an integral and welcomed part of this process.

It is a pleasure to learn that you liked your king size comfortable bed. Also, I understand how important it is to have free Wi-Fi in your room especially when you are away from your family and you have to connect to them from other country or check your emails. As a Marriott Rewards Member you get free Wi-Fi even if you have booked your room through different channel such as booking.com and it is a free loyalty program to sign up for. Also, we do offer free Wi-Fi in the lobby and on mezzanine level at our hotel.

As a valued customer, thank you again for your feedback and we hope to host you again.

Yours in Hospitality,