Aloft Calgary University(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$98
Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport(Calgary)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$99
US$88
Applause Hotel by CLIQUE(Calgary)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$106
US$96
Hotels.com
US$66
Along River Ridge(Calgary)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$121
TripAdvisor
1,553 results
All reviewskeg restaurantheavenly bedessence restaurantspg memberstarbucks coffeeprince's island parkself parkjunior suiteeau claire markettop floorvalet parkingbow riverbusiness tripbreakfast buffetdowntown areaan upgradeenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Wow is all I can say! Checked in to the Westin Calgary on Friday, September 8th 2017. I had flown into Alberta to celebrate 35 years of Friendship with my best friend who now lives there and to also celebrate our birthdays that are 2 weeks apart.

Westin Calgary was our second stop on the road trip, purpose to see Garth Brooks. From the second we pulled up in front of the door we were treated like Queen's, the concierge, valet parking and porters all so friendly and polite. The front desk staff was fast, efficient and accessible. They had upgraded us to a fantastic room, without asking. Called for room service it came in a timely manner, and the food was fantastic.

Thank you Westin Calgary you made our stay memorable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Andrea F, Executive Marketing Assistant at The Westin Calgary, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Barb A,

Thank you for sharing your time with us on Trip Advisor about the service and welcome! I hope you and your bestie had a great time at the concert and in our beautiful city!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Great location, great hotel. Love the heavenly bed and spa products. The little lavender sleep balm was really a nice touch. Just a little attention to maintenance detail needed. Reported broken ice machine 3 days in a row, another floor reported theirs broken and no repair was done all week. Otherwise, great visit. Staff was great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear ChattaElder,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our Heavenly Bed & Bath products and I hope you slept better with the lavender sleep balm.

I apologize for any inconvenience with the ice machines and will share your comments with our Director of Engineering.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Really enjoy stay in Calgary Westin. Beddings and towers are great. Shampoo, conditioner, etc. are fully provided. Excellent services from bell/luggage guys, room steward and front desk people, especially Max.

Room Tip: Become a SPG member and ask for room upgrade.

Dear leejf328,

Thank you for sharing your positive comments about our amenities, service and team! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Stayed at this hotel at the end of our tour. Both Max and Ricardo went out of their way to help us. Max recommended a three hour bus tour of the city which was great. He made sure there was room on the bus for 6 of us before we paid. Ricardo helped us with our check-in for the flight spending 20+ minutes on hold before speaking with a representative from Westjet, unfortunately with no results. Both Max and Ricardo were extremely patient, caring and helpful. Hotel is walking distance to all of downtown.

Dear parrots,

Thank you for sharing your comments about Max and Ricardo! I am delighted to hear that they were so helpful and made your stay memorable. I hope you had a great tour and that we will be a stop for you again on your next tour.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I had a one night stay here on my way to Banff. The check in process was smooth thanks to Linda. I happened to mention that my birthday was the following day. I checked in, left the room to go for a short walk to the river and when I returned there was a cheese plate and a small bottle of Prosecco waiting for me. This was a lovely touch.

The room was clean & well appointed and the bed was incredibly comfortable. The shower was good and there were no issues with water temperature. There was a small complimentary bottle of 'sleep balm' next to the bed which had a lovely scent.

Wifi was free and there were no issues with connection.

I really liked this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear Smiffy36,

Happy Birthday! Thank you for sharing your comments and experience on Trip Advisor. We hope to celebrate with you again!