“excellent food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 24 June 2015

food was great, specially masala dosa and chutney was yummy. recommend this place for dinner with family

Reviewed 16 June 2015

Gud Quality south indian and indian food....my family enjoy a lot.....simply its supab supab....out of 10/10
Hemanth kumar

Reviewed 17 May 2015

We ate there this evening and had the appetizer platter - great flavours. We also had the Masala Dosa and the Onion Dosa - authentic south Indian. The masala fish curry was spicy, tender and melted in with the garlic nan.

Reviewed 28 December 2014

This is for the South East restaurant in Midnapore, small and quaint with excellent East Indian food and well worth a try if you like this sort of cuisine. Try the Butter Chicken :)

Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

My visit to this downtown restrurant was a bad one. I ordered an item which had crispy written on the menu. When it arrived on my table it was soggy. The waiter acknowledged it was soggy and told me that's how it is. Although very disappointed I was hungry so I ate. The waiter never made any attempt to change the dish or even come to my table. I asked for the bill and pointed out to the cashier that the menu was misleading. But instead of understanding what I was saying the cashier kept arguing with me until I had to tell her to stop. There was no attempt to make the customer happy nor there was any attempt to keep my business. If you are looking for a quality restrurant with a good service, I wouldn't recommend this one.

5  Thank Marquis2014