“Great Meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 22 November 2015

Service was good, our server gave us a good recommendation on the "Chef's special" appetizer. The Paneer tikka was very good as well. The restaurant atmosphere was good. Overall this was a very pleasant dinning experience. We will be back.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

we needed a change from the bland fast food we were having for 4 days, heard about this place and visited for lunch. ambience is good, service is good and the food is delicious, esp the veg dishes. prices are on the higher side compared to the general indian restts, but the quality compensates.

would i go back there again? you bet I would.

1  Thank cuudlybear69
Reviewed 21 August 2015

I visited this place around last September when after about 7-8 days of going without Indian Food. I was on a short business trip and had not eaten anything indian/punjabi food. My boss had suggest this so didnt wait for anything. Place was a bit small but that wasnt a problem. I ordered for garlic nan and chilly paneer. Also asked them to pack onion uthappam. The food was a bit less spicy (probably cutomised to calgary taste) but was still very delicious. The quantity was a bit too much for a single person. Would visit first thing next time I'm in Calgary.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

food was great, specially masala dosa and chutney was yummy. recommend this place for dinner with family

Reviewed 16 June 2015

Gud Quality south indian and indian food....my family enjoy a lot.....simply its supab supab....out of 10/10
Hemanth kumar