We arrived after a long flight from England. The hotel was easy to find , reception friendly .our room over looked the pool was large with two king beds . Bathroom was small but manageable. Bed very comfy . Agree about up dating . Other wise good . The restaurant was another matter, we were shown to our table by Ivy our waitress, we ordered English tea which was good . We tried to order breakfast I wanted eggs & bacon we realise we are in a different country but Ivy was quite rude on how I wanted the egg done . My wife had the fruit platter with yogurt when the food came the bacon was over cooked almost inedible. The fruit platter was melon only which was so hard she couldn't eat it . Over hearing a couple at the next table Ivy was again being rude about the melon . Not a very good breakfast experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently connected by indoor walkway to the Calgary International Airport, Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal in Calgary, Alberta, Canada offer a stress free beginning to a vacation as well as an excellent meeting location for your conference or social event. Our Calgary airport hotel's amenities include a variety of meeting facilities and beautifully appointed award-winning restaurants and lounge. The direct access to the Deerfoot expressway and Highway 2 allows for quick transportation to the businesses within the north, south or west end of the city, and a short 15 minute drive to Downtown Calgary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary
- Calgary Delta
- Delta Hotel Calgary Airport