US$152
Hampton.com
Aloft Calgary University(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$113
US$134
US$92
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Suites Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$114
US$180
US$151
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Staybridge Suites Calgary Airport(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$93
1,124 results
All reviewscalgary airportnext morningan early morning flightcar hireair canadaconvenient locationlong flightrooms are smalllate arrivalfront desk staffan overnight stayindoor poolbed was comfortablebit datedstayed one nightchecking indelta
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Beautiful, clean and comfortable. Our room was all that and more. It is literally right across the street from the airport, but we never heard any airport noises at all! Our farewell buffet dinner for our Gate 1 Canadian Rockies tour was excellent The chef even came to our table and told each of us with food special needs just what foods were better for us. She even brought me a plate of gluten free pasta and told me which sauces and salad dressings were gluten free and also which dessert was gluten free. Excellent service. Since we had to leave before the complimentary breakfast, they gave us a carry out bag breakfast from the front desk. It was very tasty. I really do wish we could have stayed another night.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the pool that is in the lobby. Good view and very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
PamW03, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Dorothy,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay at the Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found the rooms clean as well as comfortable. Our location at the YYC International Airport is not only convenient but the rooms are also quiet. It was also nice to hear that our Chef was able to accommodate your special needs for your final dinner. As a valued customer, thank you again for your feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Calgary.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night. I chose for the airport location which was very convenient.
Bed was comfy and room well appointed.
I found the signage from the airport inadequate and vague - I could have been jet lagged though?!
Restaurant was pretty bad - I had dinner and breakfast - both were 2 star In my opinion. They should employ a chef.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear LDBA76,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on you stay with us.

While I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our location convenient, I was sorry to learn that your meals in the restaurant were disappointing. Your comments have been shared with our Food and Beverage Manager as well as our Executive Chef as this not our standards. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Pam W.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We had an overnite layover here.I booked this Hotel online from Chicago.When we arrived at Airport we got mixed up since we were pretty tired from the Flight and thought we booked at the Marriot because Deltas Website actually says Marriot.com...So we arrive at the Marriot which is just before Delta in Airport Terminal.Walked thru the Glass front doors and it looked like a real Swanky Modern Hotel.We thought wow, this is cool.Then we realized our mistake and headed down to the Delta Hotel.It looked quite tired and Dated everywhere.Painted things doesn't hide the Dents..lol. The King size bedroom was ok, quite a smallroom and for $220 a nite, we expected a nicer Room.Being an SPG member,I'm a bit dissapointed in it.
A very tired and dated hotel, however clean.

We went to the Lounge for a Drink after we unloaded our bags and it also was very tired and dated . We wouldn't stay here again for the price.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
PamW03, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Like2travelplaces,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at the Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal Hotel.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience caused to you during your stay. I wanted to inform you as well, that we are in discussions currently regarding upgrades and renovation for this property, and we as a Hotel look forward to those plans in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The best part of this hotel is the location especially for a 6am flight. The lobby and pool area seemed to be kept up but the room not so much. For the price property should be better. The back of dresser coming off, little fridge was frosted, the tub was dingy, the toilet pressure very low, the bed uncomfortable sunk in middle.

Not a good experience.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Cmonmom,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your stay with us, please accept my apologies for this. I have shared your comments with our Director of Operations to ensure this was an isolated issues and they are corrected moving forward. I wanted to inform you as well, that there are discussions taking place currently regarding upgrades and renovation for this property, and we as a Hotel look forward to those plans in the future.

We hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Calgary.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We missed our connecting flight and walked out of the airport and into this hotel. The room rate was $209 night but there is a flight delay rate of $149. I have stayed here before when I had flight problems. The hotel rooms are clean and quiet. Front desk looked up my rewards number for me. Free wifi. Another couple that was on our flight had to wait 45 minutes to take a shuttle to a hotel near the airport. I will always book at this hotel when flying thru Calgary!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
PamW03, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear RhondaOG,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at the Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and like the convenience of the hotel being at YYC International Airport. It makes those early morning flights or missed flights much easier. We are glad you will book with us again and we look forward to your next stay.