“Good fish and Chips”

Joey's Seafood Restaurants Westbrook
Ranked #534 of 3,756 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Its plain and simply a no-nonsense type of restaurant where you get what you expect, good fish and chips served by friendly staff in a nice family dining setting.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

We came over for a lobster tails feast and loved it! Their Halibut is also great!

Very nice chips, as well!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Being originally from the UK, I like my fish and chips. I've been to a few different Joey's restaurants and they are all about the same. They offer a good variety of fish and other seafood. In good sized helpings and mushy peas! It's not a cheap meal but it's filling.

1  Thank GenevieveCanada
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

My family and I have been eating at Joey's weekly for more than ten years. We have always found the food, especially the fish, to be consistently prepared and tasty. The staff are always friendly and helpful, and special requests for preparation or substitutes are always cheerfully accommodated. We always look forward to our weekly gathering at Joey's.

1  Thank Cycledave2
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Joey's is a great spot. I am a constant regular for their "All You Can Eat Fish Tacos." They are easily the best fish tacos in town, and they are unlimited! Absolutely amazing deal!

The service is great as well. They are always happy and quick to respond!

Love Joey's Westbrook. Highly reccomended