Hampton Inn by Hilton Calgary Airport North
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewscalgary airportfree breakfastshuttle servicegreat hotelan early flightnewer hotelfront desk staffrental carrooms were very cleantim hortonswould stay here againpool and hot tubfree shuttleexcellent stayeasy accessshort stayhot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I arrived back from Jamaica and were anxious to get to our hotel. After waiting 15 minutes in the cold, we called the hotel to find out when the shuttle would arrive only to be told we had at least 10 more minutes to wait. We gave up and took a taxi.

We have stayed at the Hampton Inn several times in the past and have always enjoyed the comfortable beds, warm hospitality and complimentary breakfast. The shuttle thing was an anomaly, but annoying because of the cold night!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Stephanie G, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Calgary Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us regarding your recent visit. I do apologize that the shuttle was delayed and have followed up with my team to ensure we are communicating accurate wait times when we are called.

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Calgary Airport North, we hope to welcome you back again next time your travels bring you back through Calgary.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Easy to get to from airport. 2 minute drive. They also have an airport shuttle. The latter leaves the hotel every 20 minutes. Front desk staff is very welcoming and personable. Lobby is nice and bright. My room was quite large and the bed was very comfortable. I would stay here again when I have an early flight the next morning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your recent visit with us! It is a pleasure to hear that your overall stay was a positive one and that the team provided welcoming and personable service. I have thanked our team on your behalf.

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Calgary Airport North, we can't wait to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Spent one night here as an overnight to catch a flight next day. Hotel is 3 minutes from the airport. When you land and have your luggage you just call the hotel and they send the shuttle. Shuttle driver very friendly and offered some advice about places to eat in the area. Tim Hortons across the street and that’s it for places to eat in walking distance.

Free breakfast was good with hot/cold choices.

Rooms very clean and comfortable beds.

Pool was small and suited our needs. Hot tub jets barely worked so just felt like you were sitting in a warm bath.

All in all a good stay booked with Hotwire. I would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us!

I was delighted to learn that your overall stay was a positive one and that you enjoyed our amenities. I do apologize that the jets were not working properly in the hot tub. I have shared your feedback with our Engineering Team for follow up.

Thank you for including the Hampton Inn Calgary Airport North in your travels, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had an early morning flight out of Calgary and wanted to be close by, with a good shuttle to the airport, a place to stay, park and fly and not to have to worry about the room -- so I am back at the Hampton Inn. I have to say, the bed was very comfortable, the pillows were great -- very little noise from adjoining rooms or noise from the floor above. The wifi -- even in the evening was good enough to stream Netflix. And even with a late night fire alarm (around 11 pm), the staff worked to get us back in our rooms quickly without much fuss -- so even though sleep was disturbed, good to know the fire alarms work and people knew what to do. We will be back in a couple of weeks.

Room Tip: I like to be away from the elevator, but there was little noise on this stay.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Stephanie G, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Calgary Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for sharing your recent experience with us! I was delighted to hear that your overall stay was a positive one and once again apologize for the fire alarm activating at 11pm. I have thanked our team on your behalf for their quick action and resolution in the situation to ensure the comfort of our guests!

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Calgary Airport North, we can't wait to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We stayed here for one night prior to our flight to Mexico for a week long all inclusive vacation.

I booked the hotel through a 3rd party site, which I had done before. I got to reading up on the hotel and noticed that you had to book a seperate package to be able to have extended parking. I called the hotel and they informed me that I had not booked that package and would not be able to upgrade because I had booked through a thrid party. This was disppointing, but I accepted it. The reason we get a hotel, is for the parking, so that we can leave our vehicle for the week. I had done this at other hotels and through 3rd party bookings before. Parking for 8 days at a parking lot, works out close to the same amount as a hotel stay. Needless to say, we couldn't cancel so we found parking at Skyview Parking, which was very reasonable

The hotel seems new and the rooms were very spacious. It is very close to the airport so there is noise from the airplanes. It didn't bother us once we fell asleep though. They share their parking lot with a hotel right beside it. The parking lot isn't very big. We had to park on the street because we arrived late.

They have in room wifi, the staff was great and the hotel is kept very clean. We left too early to take advantage of the breakfast they offer.

I would stay again, but would be smarter and book the right package to leave our vehicle there while we are travelling.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Stephanie G, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Calgary Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

I do apologize that our parking was not available outside of our parking package. We need to limit and monitor all parking to ensure we have enough space for both the parking package as well as our guests who are staying with us and not leaving a vehicle behind. I am happy to hear you were able to find a suitable alternative.

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Calgary Airport North, we look forward to welcoming you back again next time!