“love the ice creams”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #57 of 84 Dessert in Calgary
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the nice thing about Dairy Queen is where ever you go, the ice cream options always taste the same, great. the blizzard remains my fave.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

this dairy queen is a nice and cool place to bring your family. friendly staff. and awesome food. who does not like good ice cream.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

the service is acceptable, the treats average nothing special..they are not full over the top servings

Reviewed 13 July 2016

After my son's soccer game, one hot summer night, we wanted ice cream. Peter's Drive-In is nearby and it was crazy busy. We decided to visit DQ and were very happy with our DQ blizzards for the boys and a cone for me! No line up whatsoever, so no wait on a hot summer night for our treat!

Reviewed 10 June 2015

I recently tried the waffle bowl sundae. What can I say, did you forget the ice cream?
Everything I have tried here, from chicken burgers (just awful) blizzard (never full) and now this. Compared to other locations, definitely the worse for the amount you get. I am guessing this is not the standard, but how management chooses to run things.

I will go out of my way not to go to this location. Hey, wait, what about Peter's Drive In!!