Aloft Calgary University(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$113
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport(Calgary)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$96
US$88
Hotels.com
Applause Hotel by CLIQUE(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
Orbitz.com
US$61
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
All reviewsmohave grilllacrosse tournamentfront desk staffhotel stayroom was clean and comfortablebusiness tripeasy accessgreat roomvery nice hotelcomplimentary breakfastmojaveconferenceteamsbrunchmicrowavecouchtubs
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Had a great time at the Deerfoot Inn and casino, great food; staff and pool! WATER SLIDE!! says it all... big room and staff are friendly helpful and made sure my every need was looked after. so many things to do.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DFICmanagement, Reservations Manager at Deerfoot Inn and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hello dawsonk725,

Thank you for giving us the highest score in the review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you that you found our staff friendly and helpful. Our team strives everyday to give the best experience to our valued guests. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our water park. It's definitely one of the highlights in our property. Thank you again for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Lovely hotel, lots going on right there, no need to drive anywhere for entertainment. The beds were very poor, worn out and saggy! Should have microwaves in rooms and could give you more towels. I liked that they gave us bottled water each day.

Hello 639lynnm,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. We would like our guests to have fun in our property by providing different kinds of entertainment such as casino, concert, karaoke and live band. With regards to our beds, your comments will be passed on to our team. Our property provides microwave as per guest's request based on availability. Our front desk team is available 24/7 for any assistance such as more towels, coffee etc. Thank you again for your feedback. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel especially for a conference. It is very convenient for meetings. I would have liked to have used the pool but didn't get the chance.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hi 835tracy,

We truly appreciate the wonderful feedback on your recent stay with us. Thank you for recommending our hotel and facilities. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We would like to keep our valued guests happy in each and every possible way. We hope that you will have a chance to use our water park on your next visit. Thank you again for the kind words about our staff. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Hotel was beautiful upon entry, pool was great but cold, hot tub was amazing. Restaurant service was average, food was quite good, a bit pricey though. Room was decently disiz with a rather cry pull out couch and king sized bed. Should put. Both milk and cream in the fridge for tea they provide.

Hello Tahlia M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad to know that you were able to enjoy our water park and facilities. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Room and cleanliness was excellent, the only thing I didn't like was the restaurant.
Staff were exceptional, I have no complaints about the service, everyone was so friendly and always asking if there was anything I needed. The staff were all dressed so nice.
I requested a wine opener for my room and was so surprised how quickly it was brought to my room
The cleanliness of the facility was excellent, in fact I had left my room for a meeting and noticed 2 rose petals by another room and 2 hours later when I went back to my room, even those had been picked up.
When I tried the restaurant I was disappoint, the halibut I had was dry. I should have said something but the server was so awesome, I didn't want to complain. The morning servers also were so nice and attentive, the first breakfast was fruit and cottage cheese and it was good, but the next morning was porridge and it was overcooked but edible.
The facilities for the conference were great and the appetizers were wonderful, the meal for the Friday night gala was very good as well. It was just the food in the Mohave that disappointed me.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hello lschl0sser,

Thank you for sharing your feedback online. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the conference and Friday night gala as well. Thank you that you found our staff exceptional and you were happy in our hotel rooms as well as the facilities. It was unfortunate that we didn't meet your expectations in your dining experience. Your comments will be passed on to our team. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.