“Impressed”
Review of Pasquales

Pasquales
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasquales is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #150 of 3,757 Restaurants in Calgary
Price range: US$9 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Southwest Calgary
Cross street: Glenmore Trail
Transit: Walking distance from Chinook Station.
Description: As a restaurant that has been in business for over 30 years, Pasquales has a loyal following of regular customers. We are a family owned and operated, and we take pride in our quality food and service. Our consistency, wide variety, and fresh food everyday are why people leave satisfied and always come back. Our menu is extensive, we specialize in fine Italian cuisine but also offer a well-focused selection of North American classics, perfect for the lunch crowd. The atmosphere is relaxed, and modern, with a classic feel. If you are looking to book an event, corporate function or even a wedding we are the place to be, with two private rooms that can accommodate most any request. In addition, if you want to enjoy our tasty food but need to be somewhere else, we can cater!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Quite impressed. I was there for a bridal shower for about 20 people and everything came out at the same time. It was all hot and tasted delicious. I'm not sure if they are going for a delicate type of meal, but all the pastas were small sized as well as the pieces of sausage in the penne. It's definitely not your Boston Pizza large plate of pasta type deal, but for what you pay for, it seemed to taste refined and delicate.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing service. Amazing food. I had the Penne Caruso and my wife had the Penne Gigi. The pasta is made fresh in house and was cooked perfectly. The rose sauce was light and flavourful. Perfect portion sizes. The garlic cheese toast is similar to what the serve at Ceasar's Steakhouse and every bit as good. Our server was attentive but non-intrusive. Prices are reasonable. The cheesecake is the lightest cheesecake we have ever had amd has a hint of lemon. The tiramisu is nothing special - wouldn't recommend that. We look forward to returning again soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

One of our friends has a severe egg allergy which was made very clear upon ordering. Unfortunately, the food did have cross contamination as my friend threw up within 10 minutes of eating and had an allergic reaction. Once this was brought up with the owner, he basically accused us and said he did not put eggs in the food so he does not know how this happened.He was very rude about it and made it sound like we were the guilty ones here and did not even offer an apology. While leaving we told him we will never come visit this place and give him a bad review, his words were "I do not give a s**t about what my reviews are online and you should f**k off and leave this place". Shocked by this behavior as we were trying to just reason with him and show our disappointment. NEVER going back there and if you have allergies, definitely do not visit this place.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Some friends invited us for dinner and took us to Pasquales. It doesn't look like much on the outside but it's very cozy inside. It's good for friends as well as those special moments. The only drawback for me was that because the lights were dimmed (a bit too much), it a little difficult to read the menu. The service was good and our server was very polite and helpful. Will definitely go back. I so much enjoyed my New York steak and garlic shrimp mmm mmm mmm!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I like anywhere I can find "Cannelloni Pasta roll stuffed with veal & spinach in a bechamel tomato sauce", quoting from the menu...

Everyone else were also happy with their selection!