“GF for Fries and Shakes”
Review of Peters' Drive-In

Peters' Drive-In
Ranked #70 of 3,756 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Northwest Calgary
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was thrilled to find out that I could go to Peters for fries and a milkshake. When placing your order ask them to clean the shake machine and tell them your have a gluten allergy. The only thing they put in their fryers are fries.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,967)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been eating at this drive-in for 50 plus years. (I do not feel all that old). They are always consistent. They always over deliver. As an example the regular fries are massive and when you order a single burger you always get a burger patty and a half. It is the Drive-in you can not drive by. At least I can not.

1  Thank Robert K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great burgers really feel freshly cooked. The fries are somewhat soggy and aren't crispy whatsoever. The onion rings aren't the best when I went. The only reason you should go is for the burger and milkshakes, by far the best milkshakes I've had in my entire life. At first, I thought it was not blended at all because you have to suck hard to get it out, but as it turns out it's supposed to be like that. Once you suck the life out of you to get the milkshake out it's worth it and the burgers are godlike with the meat being very high quality very obvious to tell from just looking at it. That's probably because so many people buy it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’d school burger place, good milkshakes, Fries are kind of like In-N-Out fries but burgers were not a big deal for me. Family size fries are SUPER LARGE, we only ate half.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Peter's is a great place to get a good burger. Not the best in the city, but they do have the best milkshakes with a ton of choices! I recommend the chocolate/banana! The onion rings are really good too. I would order one order of onion rings (or fries) to share as they are large. Enjoy!

1  Thank Trish B