Aloft Calgary University(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$109
Aloft.com
US$322
US$155
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$122
Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport(Calgary)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$99
US$88
US$97
Agoda.com
Applause Hotel by CLIQUE(Calgary)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$106
US$96
Hotels.com
US$66
Along River Ridge(Calgary)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$121
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvalet parkinggreat locationturkey sausage pattiesslight inconveniencediy wafflesstampede groundsthe breakfast areawithin easy walking distanceminute walkyogurtbmo centreking bed was very comfortablehockey gamevalet servicethe ground floorlots of great restaurantsevery staff member
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn for three nights during the busy Calgary Comic Expo at the end of April. We were very pleased with the room--a one bedroom queen suite. It was spacious, updated (or new), and the beds were super comfortable. Breakfast was included, and it was worth it. The staff were very friendly too. I highly recommend staying at the Fairfield the next time you're in Calgrary.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I booked a room at the Fairfield primarily because of its proximity to the Stampede Grounds (about a 15 minute walk) for the recent Calgary Entertainment Expo. My 4th floor king room was large, quiet, and had a decent view of the Calgary skyline. It came equipped with a microwave, coffee maker, bar fridge, nice working desk, decent-sized bathroom and several pubs within a two-block radius. The hotel wifi was nothing great (2.11MB/sec download speed), but adequate.

Although I didn’t use it, the hotel has a nice exercise room equipped with treadmills and elliptical machines. The free breakfast room has the usual standards – eggs (omeletted, scrambled, hard-boiled), bacon/sausage, cold cereal, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, DIY waffles, etc.in a pleasant 2nd floor setting adjacent to the main check in desk. The valet parking areas are not immediately obvious during high traffic times; I circled the block three times before I noticed the valet sign that had been previously obscured by other vehicles. Parking costs $25/day, which isn’t particularly out of line for this area of the city. Overall, the location and amenities made this a decent place for $125/night. I’d stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
AC1-GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Calgary Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Don B,

Thank you for staying with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Calgary and for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent stay. Thanks for your comments regarding our spacious king rooms along with the in room amenities provided. Our complimentary breakfast is certainly a favourite of our many guests and I agree that the setting is quite pleasant.
Our location is certainly close to many restaurants, conference centers and the Stampede grounds. I am sorry about your parking experience and I will certainly address the concern regarding parking visibility.

Don B, thank you again for your feedback and also for choosing the Marriott and we look forward to your return.

Anthony C

Reviewed 18 April 2018

The location of the hotel is very convenient, close to good restaurants (also good delivery range if you're not keen to brave Calgary winter), shopping and transit.

The room itself is sizable, with many places to hang suits. Cleanliness was impeccable. Bed is very comfortable.

The hotel gym was small but empty on my visit. It is serviceable with the usual suspects of treadmills, weights, etc.

Breakfast at the hotel was good, though nothing special. A nice collection of fruits, warm foods, and drinks.

The real stand out at the hotel is their staff. I had excellent service by everyone I met at the hotel. Particularly nice was after my flight was delayed due to a storm that shut down all of Pearson and arrived far later than anticipated. I was warmly welcomed and immediately felt comfortable after a hectic night of travelling.

I would highly recommend anyone travelling for business to downtown Calgary to consider this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Central location - comfy bed. I stayed on the 3rd floor and it was right near the ice machine. Which if you want to sleep in - not ideal because I think someone gets ice at 6:30 in the morning! Other than that minor disturbance the staff at front desk are very friendly and the breakfast buffet is decent.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Vincci L
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel in downtown Calgary several times. This week's visit was one of my most positive hotel experiences. The staff is fantastic and authentically cares for me as a guest. From the GM to the valet everyone went out of their way to be sure my stay was pleasant and comfortable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business