“Excellent food & customer service”
Review of Milestones

Ranked #577 of 3,864 Restaurants in Calgary
Price range: US$13 - US$24
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southeast Calgary
Description: Familiar dishes you love prepared with a perfect twist, all served up in an atmosphere that feels just right. That’s the Milestones promise. So, whether you’re celebrating a milestone, making the most of Happy Hour or enjoying brunch with friends, you can be sure that every Milestones experience is a simple and perfectly memorable one.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wednesday, Feb the 10Th,2021 we went for dinner at Milestones / South Centre location.It was our very first visit to this restaurant and we were totally impressed by the customer service all to the food and ambience.
We just stepped into the restaurant and the manager (i think his name is Robert) greeted us in a very friendly and cheerful way and thanked us for supporting their business. Keep in mind that all restaurants were closed for dine-in since back in December.
The waitress Janice(again not sure if I got her name correct as I am not very good with names plus the masks make communication pretty difficult ) was very very nice and quick in serving us. She has severe asthma and wearing a mask I am sure is not easy for her but she was all smiling and cheerful and made us feel so welcome. And she also thanked us few times for coming and supporting the business.
The food was perfect, kudos to the kitchen team!
We ordered spinach & artichoke dip, BBQ back ribs for my hubby and Seafood Spaghettini for myself as well as an awesome white chocolate cheesecake.
A few weeks ago we celebrated our 35th anniversary and this dinner was a late anniversary date that went perfect.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (138)

Reviewed 21 September 2020 via mobile

Due to covid we have been hesitant to venture far from home. However this past Saturday we found ourselves out beyond lunch time. I cannot say how impressed we were with our server Halie, and the cleaning we witnessed ongoing. Food was fabulous, drinks extraordinary. My vodka soda lime was Real lime juice, not that fake green bottled stuff. I'm happy to return and support a restaurant that goes the extra "mile" for service and customer care!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 13 September 2020

we net friends here because we thought that the menu would offer something for all of us. And it did. Spicy shrimp, chicken wings and meatloaf. The meatloaf was well seasoned and nicely made - not too dense - the mashed potatoes were creamy and the gravy was also the right consistency and spice. The few vegetables were surprisingly well done considering that they would have been the sides on hundreds of dishes. Service was very pleasant .
it didn't seem like a meal at a chain.

Date of visit: March 2020
2  Thank nickd18
Reviewed 6 September 2020

This has been one of our favourite restaurants but has just moved up to number 1.
Food was just delicious and our waitress Kendle is so personable and friendly as well as the rest of the staff. The chef is amazing as well really knows how to bring out the flavours

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 1 August 2020

All things considering, ie: the impact of Covid on restaurants... we had an excellent experience.

Dinner last night. Arrived just after 4pm. Warmly greeted with an open door, seated promptly on the patio (turned out to be the only ones on the patio). Family of four - two adults, two kids.

Great menu, creative options. We all had something different. I had the wagyu meatloaf and it was exceptional - I’d order it again. SOOO filling, as it came with a mountain of mashed potatoes and seasonal vegitables. I also had the starter size caesar salad. I was stuffed ... and then I had dessert.

The Mrs had the Korean taco ... chunks of steak wrapped in something like nan bread. She loved it.

The Little man had the chicken fingers & fries off the kids menu. I loved his fries.

And our little lady polished of the shrimp & lobster pasta. Nothing left.

A couple desserts (the double chocolate cookie between the Mrs and the little lady) and I had the cheese cake - aaaggg... sooooo good... two cocktails, juice for the kids...

All in, $150 plus tip. NO Regrets

We loved it all. The server was incredibly kind. Everything was easy about the experience.

I would say that the food was exception. In comparison, great alternative to Earls, Cactus Club, The Keg, etc.

First time to Milestones all together - thanks to a gift card from a friend. We’ll be back!

Date of visit: July 2020