See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

Where to start? I drove in and was immediately wondering when i saw a variety of motor vehicle parts scatteted throughout the parking lot. I asked to see room...i opened the door amd my nostrils stung from the strong odour of urine. The carpet stained. I wemt back to front desk...he was very rude but finally offered another room. Same awful experience. I explained that rooms were not to standard...the front clerk became so belligerent i had to threaten to call the police to solve the problem ...he had credit card. Booking.com helped to solve issue but take my word skip the hassle go somewhere else

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank My Info K
Reviewed 25 October 2014

Oh dear where do I start? Well how about the fact that they gave me a horrible room, disgusting dirty rug, tv didn't work, phone didn't work, all surfaces were dirty, smoke detector didn't have batteries in it, A/C and plugs didn't work. I had my small dog with me and of course they charged me $20 for her plus $100 damage deposit. Are u kidding me?? This is the worst place I have ever stayed at and definately not the cheapest. $100 for one person and $20 for my dog. Pets are allowed but no cats.....huh? The grassy area in the middle of the parking lot has vomit and garbage in it. Also vomit on the pavement by the office door. When I checked out I gave the desk clerk my list of concerns and he said he would have the maid look into this. Scary place.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Channybar
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This a decent place to stay, check in and check out was incredibly easy (which was a good thing since that was the first place I ever checked in on my own) and they explained everything pretty well to me. and they were also okay with my three hour early check in (oops! supposed to be there at 6 and showed up at 3)

at first glance it looks sort of sketchy, the type of place where you'd think there would be dingy dirty rooms. I'll admit the rooms look a little dated but they are fairly clean. but they need to get rid of any cloth couches those were the only real problem. housekeeping was exceptional, we came back from our outing and the room almost looked as it did when we first arrived, (neat and tidy, we left it messy oops!) which is always nice and greatly appreciated to come back to.

it has a restaurant close by, I didn't have the pleasure of checking that out because we went to the Walmart which was just down the road for groceries to save on cash to spend at the mall which was close by and easy to find. So in that regard, the location was perfect! on the other hand, you have to realize that this is a motor inn and there were some night owls milling about. Thankfully we were close to the office in a "quiet room" and didn't have to deal with any noise during our stay.

the joining balconies were kind of unsettling, it would definitely be better if you booked the floor with friends though!
free wifi! fair price
however we will probably find a different location to stay next time.

Room Tip: ask for a quiet room with a queen bed from other reviews it seems like I got the cream of the crop.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank KelC J
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed here with my husband a couple of times after travelling down from Fort McMurray. We were after a cheap but decent hotel that was close to West Ed Mall-after all we wanted to save our spending money for shopping/eating/drinking...and West Ed Mall is the main attraction of Edmonton - so if you missed that then you have really MISSED out!! The hotel is not perfect but both times we have found everything to be clean and the staff to be friendly. The basic free breakfast is a bonus start to the day. It's not the Taj Mahal but when you're shopping all night and eating and drinking in Bouban St (@ the mall), then you only need a place to sleep.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OZtraveller00001
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I made the sad mistake of staying at this sad excuse.for.a.motel thermostat didnt work carpets stunk and were stained ... Then 5 days later still no return on my security deposit ... Which i.shoukd have had days ago.... Be warned its a bug infested crap hole that will rip you off

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple