All reviewskids suitepancake machinehot tubbunk bedssliding doorliving areashort drivefree breakfastfamily hotelnice poolother hotelsthe breakfast areaking roomwest endroom was clean and comfortablefridge and microwavestayed nights
Reviewed 25 July 2018

While the room was average, staff were kind and accomodating. The greatest disappointment was the awful internet service which was effectively non-existent and not even powerful enough to send or receive emails.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

There really isn't anything negative to say about this hotel. It's location is fabulous, rooms are fairly priced, included breakfast, had a pool and was clean. Would definitely stay there again! I booked through expedia for a room with 2 queens and a sofa but when I got there they said that wasn't available. I panicked inside for a moment but the lady at the front desk quickly told me that put us in a room with 2 queens and an attached room with a king for no extra charge. We were very satisfied with this. For this reason I say service is top notch!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. Overall it was pleasant stay without any complaints. I would like to stay once again here in my next trip and even recommend my friends too. Room was clean, quiet and spacious. Large breakfast area. Good breakfast. Quick check -in/check out. Friendly, polite and experienced staff.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

We searched the night before flying out for location and cost of the rooms and called the Ramada West Edmonton, I was familiar with the area and the car rental enterprise was so close as well as West Edmonton Mall. We were going to stay 2 nights and visit friends and sight - see before going to the Calgary Stampede. We were fulfilling one of my father's bucketlist items the Calgary Stampede. We stayed 2 nights in Calgary and decided to go back to the Ramada for the last nights and drove through Lake Louise and down through Jasper and return to the Ramada in Edmonton and continued our vacation in Edmonton. We had a great vacation a great stay at the Ramada and will come back to a Ramada in whatever location I am in if I need a room to stay.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We booked the kids suite for bunk beds, and was pleasantly surprised at the size of the room! Very spacious and had kids table for thier snacks etc which was very appreciated as it saved from spills in the bed!
Will definitely stay again!