1,510 results
All reviews heavenly bed city hall the shaw conference centre room service central location heart of downtown valet parking business trip front desk staff checking in spg citadel doorman gym convention parkade lrt
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Top notch service. Room was comfortable and had excellent wifi. The dining area had incredible staff and my food choices were felicitous. Helpful vallet who assisted with navigating the city and my car was delivered promptly.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Always a nice stay - my only complaint, as with many Westins, is that the bathroom lighting is completely insufficient. I have even heard men complain of this at checkout. I believe they are doing upgrades over time, but it is annoying.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

My hubby and I had a Christmas party to attend at the Alberta Art Gallery so decided to stay at the Westin on a Saturday night even though we live in the suburbs of Edmonton. The hotel is a little older now and could use a wee bit of TLC but we enjoyed our heavenly bed and our weekend package that included breakfast buffet - small but great selection overall, and a late 3 PM checkout which allowed us to take a walk in the river valley and still come back and for my hubby to hit the gym and for me to take a nap!
We plan to do it again! Also attend many meeting/ conferences here and the food is always great and the conference set-up to very good overall.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Nice location. Close to many restaurants and convenient to downtown business. Comfortable room. Good wifi and reasonable desk to work at. Room has street noise so I needed by noise cancelling headphones. I would stay again. Food in restaurant was good-- salmon salad was great.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel has seen some work done which has lifted the property. It had previously seemed very dated and has since seen select modernization.

Dinner at the lobby bar/restaurant was surprisingly good for our group and the service was good.

The meeting spaces was well catered and comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled on business