All reviews front desk complimentary breakfast south common shopping great place to stay pool and hot tub white spot hot items breakfast room comfortable bed fresh fruit easy access shopping and restaurants parking lot clean rooms excellent hotel other hotels room was large
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Fantastic place to stay and staff are fantastic we really enjoyed our stay I would say that they could use larger screen tv in the king room but otherwise we would recommend this place to anyone any time

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cgreen273624
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I love staying at this location, Staff treats me like a rock star.
I have been staying at this location a few times a month for a year now and I will always stay here if possible.
I love the location and have never had any problems with staff or the rooms. It is a very clean and quiet at this hotel,

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Still a decent hotel. Room was clean, Didn't get to use any amenities this time. One item that was bothersome was the Wifi which I paid extra for and was not very dependable. I would stay again at this location.

Room Tip: Use the pre-check in on the Hilton App.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Staff is great, very accommodating. Stayed with large group and they were fantastic about putting us all close together. Breakfast buffet has lots of options, food is decent and included in your stay. Would definitely come back again. 2nd time at a Hampton Inn and very consistent.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018

The rooms were so clean, the hotel was very modern, and the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. We drove across Canada on a trip to see family, and after a long day of nasty weather and hours in the car, coming to this hotel and finding that it lives up to its high standards was a welcome sight. We had pre-booked and paid for the room, so checking in was a breeze.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family