“DELICIOUS!!”

Ranked #598 of 2,615 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 50 Street South of Whidemud Drive On 43 Ave.
Transit: Public Transit Close by.
Reviewed 21 December 2016

The Indian cuisine here is delicious! I have had food from here on several occasions and it was outstanding.
I have always ordered take-out and so can't comment on the ambiance or wait staff. The take-away service is efficient and timely. Phone in your order if you want a better price. The online ordering service is a bit more expensive.
People come from other parts of the city to eat here, so that speaks for itself.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Rasoi is a hole in the wall type restaurant. They serve Indian Food. I've only been there for suppers, but I have never been disappointed. They make the best Butter Chicken in the city! You have choices of mild, medium or hot (spiciness) for your butter chicken. Their coconut rice is melt in your mouth amazing. Their naan bread is wonderful, with the option to have it with options - coconut naan, cheese naan, normal naan, etc. The atmosphere is quiet, great for romantic dates. On warm days/evenings they have a patio you can choose to sit on. I have not tried other dishes beyond their butter chicken, but based on my experience, their other food will not disappoint!!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Went there yesterday. Really disappointed. Ordered Papdi chat (Test was good but I felt it was not fresh). Veg Paneer karai was very sweet even though we asked for spicy. Two things i would say i liked were Plain Nan and Gulab Jamun. Even Tandoori roti was terrible. Fried Papad was half fried! Will not go there again in this life for sure!

Reviewed 2 August 2016

My boyfriend and I love going to Rasoi, the food is always fresh and delicious. We've also been for the buffet which is a wonderful and the price is right, they also have a lovely patio area. If you haven't been before, go tonight!

Reviewed 20 June 2016

We were just two family in the restaurant. Waited for about an hour after we ordered. Food was okay but the behaviour of the staffs was so bad.

1  Thank shanfnet