“Number one restaurant in Edmonton delicious and very tasty food”

Rasoi on 50th The Indian Kitchen
Ranked #599 of 2,615 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 50 Street South of Whidemud Drive On 43 Ave.
Transit: Public Transit Close by.
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I went with my family on my son's bithday last month. We ordered VEGETARIAN food like Nan, Curry and Starters such as paneer chilly(Indian Spicy). All food was very good with Great Service from Staff. The service was very improved and fast compared to past. I would say must visit restaurant .in Edmonton very good quality as always. only the thing Nan was not as great as it use to be, but was good.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We have ordered for pick up many times since it is so close to home. We love the julienned salad and of course, naan bread. Even the naan bread was soggy and cold.

We love Indian food and have it regularly. Butter chicken is usually a pretty safe choice even for those who are afraid to try Indian food. This was the worst butter chicken we had ever gotten. It had 2 tiny precious pieces of chicken in a container full of sauce that tasted like canned tomato soup. It was sweet and not savoury - what one would normally expect.

We have boycotted Rasoi completely. We have so many very good authentic Indian restaurants close by that we will not waste our money there again.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite Indian food places. Great lunch buffet and great value. We end up going for lunch here every few weeks. Great place great butter chicken.

1  Thank Nick B
Reviewed 16 January 2017

I've picked up take out here several times on my way home. I've had every paneer dish and been very pleased. There was a mushroom dish that was tasty but didn't have enough mushrooms. My husband highly recommends the butter chicken samosas.

1  Thank AndreannaMC
Reviewed 21 December 2016

The Indian cuisine here is delicious! I have had food from here on several occasions and it was outstanding.
I have always ordered take-out and so can't comment on the ambiance or wait staff. The take-away service is efficient and timely. Phone in your order if you want a better price. The online ordering service is a bit more expensive.
People come from other parts of the city to eat here, so that speaks for itself.