All reviews front desk the newly renovated rooms keurig coffee machine parking lot microwave and fridge will stay there again pleasant stay home away from home enjoyed my stay hotel room great place to stay costco housekeeper shaker lounge rates truck
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

First the good: Rooms are super clean, slept wonderfully in the comfortable beds and the staff wasn’t just nice, they went out of their way to be welcoming and helpful. The gals at the front desk went above and beyond, as did the Asian gal who worked the breakfast. Just great, kind, awesome folks. We felt like the people really cared and that’s important. WiFi was also super awesome, which made our teen happy.

Downside: The curb appeal, parking and some of the common areas (halls) need upgrades. We know now the place caters to truckers, and so fair enough ... but the parking is a struggle because of that and so we walked up a bit worried. Then the lobby was great and so was the staff, but the halls were like tenement buildings: Dark, foreboding and smelled because knucklehead guests were smoking in non-smoking rooms. My teen said, “nice place, dad,” but thankfully the rooms were great, save for the fairly persistent but vague odor of cigarettes.

Everything that really matters is top notch, so we’d stay again for sure.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Yellowheadinn, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Edmonton Yellowhead NW, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for your positive feedback on our hotel! We make it our priority to serve all our guests best in every aspect of their stay, and I am glad to hear those efforts paid off on your last visit. I will make sure to forward your compliments to the team.

Please feel free to introduce yourself to me the next time you come in, and I will make sure you receive the superior treatment you deserve.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel was fantastic haha, it had free popcorn!! The service in the lounge was great; Trish always keeps the beer flowing. Anytime I'm in the area, that's the place to go for cold drinks and good times.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Yellowheadinn, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Edmonton Yellowhead NW, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for your positive feedback on our hotel! We make it our priority to serve all our guests best in every aspect of their stay, and I am glad to hear those efforts paid off on your last visit. I will make sure to forward your compliments to Trish from the lounge team.

Ramada Edmonton Yellowhead NW / The Coliseum Inn

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this Hotel many many times over the years. It’s the great customer service and familiar faces that keep bringing me back. I’m always greeted w a smiling face, Tricia in the bar is awesome and remembers customers by name which is hard to come by in this fast paced world we live in! Rooms are always clean and comfortable. I’ve stayed in regular room and the two level suite with my husband...if you can check out the suites !! Nice to have the extra space and more of a homey feel. Will definitely continue to make this a stopping point in the future!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Marie7714,

Thank you for your positive feedback on our hotel! We make it our priority to serve all our guests best in every aspect of their stay, and I am glad to hear those efforts paid off on your last visit. I will make sure to forward your compliments to Tricia from the lounge team.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

One of the staff was rude. They allocated a room first, the door key didn't work. Then they moved us to the first floor, a smelly room, lots of noise, terrible internet. No breakfast. I won't be going back there at all.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank aneesh778
Yellowheadinn, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Edmonton Yellowhead NW, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing this.

I can assure you that we don’t take your feedback lightly. I am sad to hear that our staff did not welcome you with the kind and friendly service we are known for.

This is very unusual and I would like to extend my genuine apologies to you. Our team was made aware of this incident and I can assure you that this will not happen a second time.

I sincerely hope to have you back at our hotel soon. Please be in touch before your next stay, I would love the opportunity to welcome you personally and make sure everything is to your satisfaction.

You can reach out to me and our caring support staff through the contact form on our website.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I Stay at the Ramada Inn formerly known as Yellowhead Inn from time to time and always had amazing service. Tricia and Curtis in the lounge have made me so comfortable that I have made it my new local when I’m in town. Every time I go there I have a great time.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Hi Donozo,

Thank you for your positive feedback on our hotel! We make it our priority to serve all our guests best in every aspect of their stay, and I am glad to hear those efforts paid off on your last visit. I will make sure to forward your compliments to Tricia and Curtis.

Ramada Edmonton Yellowhead NW / The Coliseum Inn