“if you want to live Happy Gilmore go here”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Legends Golf and Country Club
Reviewed 1 June 2016

I arrived for my paid golf game with their ladies league and there was no parking to be had. Cars were circling the parking lot, getting stuck around corners with nowhere to go. I thought golf was a gentlemen's game without a gong show. All that needed to be added was a beach ball and a tail gate bbq or two. Apparently just because you have a tee time doesn't mean you will actually be able to play golf. I left without playing my game because I couldn't get out of my car.

LegendsGolf, General Manager at Legends Golf and Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Hello Kirsten, I'm sorry you missed your game. If you ever have trouble finding a parking spot, there is an additional lot on the Champions side of Range Road 232, as well as parking near the golf car museum by the main entrance. We have a shuttle service that will give you a ride up the hill, it's generally active if we know the upstairs lot is full, or it can be requested if you give us a call at the pro shop at (780)449-4911. If you haven't had the chance yet, come and see us at the course and we'll provide a pass for the round you missed.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Very well maintain golf course it has twenty seven holes a driving range on grass or mats. Close to Edmonton Sherwood Park and Fortsaskachewan. Lots of parking, and an over full parking lot as well. The owner also has a golf cart museum with about eighty antique golf carts and parifanalia for golfing.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Have played the Legends for a number of years. Each year it gets better, with gradual improvements. The course superintendent knows how to manage and condition the course. 27 holes each with it's own character.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

This is a relatively easy golf course. 27 holes. Often tournaments so be ware when you book. Price is one of the lowest in the greater Edmonton area. Course shape is ok, could use some work in the sand traps and fairways. they are doing improvements.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2015

This course went through a bit of a slump a couple years ago but they have definitely picked up their game again. I golfed here many times in 2014 and 2015 and it is great golf at a great price close to the city. The fairways on the Hickory (9) and Traditions (9) are more forgiving than on the Champion (9). All the greens are in great shape and play true. They are not cut too fast either with helps the pace of play.
The course is walkable if you're in good shape. Great views from many of the holes as well.
Could do a better job booking though. I often walk 18 holes with 3 or 4 players and play the course in a bit under 4 hours. Never fails that I'm surrounded by pairs in carts. Maybe try booking pairs together so it makes the pace of play more even.