“FAB F&C & Mashed Peas”

Sir Winston's Fish & Chips
Reserve with OpenTable
Sir Winston's Fish & Chips is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #192 of 2,540 Restaurants in Edmonton
Reviewed 11 September 2017

A quaint, friendly ma/pa type of restaurant with great service. The steak pie was delicious and the fish and chips were very UK traditional. The fish was light and flaky. We ordered mashed peas and they were done to perfection and very tasty. Fries were good but home cut fries would have been better. You are able to purchase the meat pies to take home to bake. Unfortunately we do not live near Edmonton so the the next time, we will bring a cooler to transport. Great UK type of food fare, a little pricey but will return.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I'm a bit of a connoisseur when it comes to fish and chips. Sir Winstons is the best I have tried in years. Atmosphere is very nice and we were made most welcome by the proprietor. We will be sharing our experience with friends and we shall return. Wonderful.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Visiting edmonton from calgary (where we live) with my family orignally from London, UK. Weve never really found a fish & chip shop in Calgary that matches UK F&C's and were very annoyed that this place is in Edmonton!
Food was FANTASTIC. Service was outstanding. In general a seriously good place to go!
We'll be back the next visit to Edmonton!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This by far the best place for traditional British fish and chips that we have ever went to. The service, decor, food,desert and drinks were excellengt

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I finally ventured into this restaurant for the first time, even though I've lived in Edmonton for years. The order is a nice Indian fellow, and the menu is British. They had a nice guitarist playing acoustic British favourites. Service was good and pleasant. I got a fish and chips and was happy with my order and the service.

How could you not love a place when they chase you down to return your bookmark after you've left the restaurant?