All reviewscalgary trailclean roomstim hortonstwo nightskitchenette
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I wanted a room for the night as I was picking my Wife up at the Edmonton International Airport late at night and did not want to disturb other family members by going all the way back home. I booked a room for the night based on previous reviews, and I was not disappointed. I warned the desk clerk that I we would be arriving very late, and that we would like to sleep in well after the normal check out time of 11:00 AM. He gladly accommodated all of my requests, and my Wife and I were allowed to get the rest we needed.

We checked in at 2:45 AM, and checked out at 2:30 PM; the extra sleep was much appreciated. This appears to be a very popular motel, based on the number of people we was when we arrived.

I found all of the amenities to be basic, but clean, well-kept and upgraded when required. Friendly staff and quite reasonable prices. What more can you ask for?

Room Tip: Upper floors, and the rooms facing South and West are the quietest.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lettersforjab
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked a room there when everything else seemed to be sold out. We loved it. We got a jacuzzi room. It was very clean the bed was very comfortable. The owners where very nice and accomodating! we will deffinetly stay here again. Its like a little hidden gem

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brittany M
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Night Clerk - Austin - Is The Best ! Austin Is Very Friendly And Provides First Class Customer Service ! Motel Is Edmonton's Best Value ! Have Been Staying At Chateau Motel For The Last 12 Years ! Austin's Customer Service Will Keep Me Coming Back !

Room Tip: North Wing Is Newer And Larger ! We Love Their Kitchenettes In The North Wing !
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank HEINZAW57
Reviewed 19 November 2016

What's not to love. At the price it is better than many places on AirBnB without the hassle. The bed was great, the guy at the front desk was very friendly and funny and it was perfect for my trip.
Plus there's a Timmy's nearby for my morning breakfast on the run, so it was perfect for my business trip. Will be back again this week.
Nice to see that some places still offer decent value for the money. For those who don't need a pool, gym, sauna and all the other amenities you never use, this is the best bet in Edmonton.

Room Tip: Book early to get the $55 single room special
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank rod444rod
Reviewed 24 October 2016

stayed one night with my fiance price not to bad,staff was very friendly,mini fridge in room and fiibro op cable free internet room was clean beds were amazingly comfortable, room a little small but it was cozy would definitely stay again

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple