“Excellent service!! ”

Atlantic Trap and Gill
Ranked #1,188 of 2,642 Restaurants in Edmonton
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

My cousin and I came in here today and weren't sure what to order. We both had the fisherman's supper and I was definitely not disappointed, but the best part of my visit was Joe. He was so warm and friendly! I've never seen anyone deliver a drink so fast. Joe has such a kind and lively spirit. I really felt at home in this place. Don't believe the negative reviews. Please give this awesome place a try. You won't regret it. East coast friendly atmosphere that will leave you feeling happy!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is the filthiest restaurant/ Pub I've ever been to. In all fairness we didn't even sit down as it is that bad inside. Can't imagine that anything gets washed let alone the dishes. Avoid at all costs!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Visited the Atlantic Trap and Grill for dinner. My wife had the "Wednesday" wings @ $0.40 per wing. They were excellent, especially the salt and pepper ones. I had the Fisherman's Supper and was less impressed. The clam strips were fine as was the cod but the scallops were tasteless. The fries appeared to be homemade and were less than good. The ambiance seems authentic enough as I felt we were eating in the ocean under fishing nets.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Being from NS I thought I would support an Atlantic Canadian style pub. The waitress (who turned out to be part owner) was very friendly and recommended the seafood pasta and mentioned she had whole clams (not those strip things). Well I have eaten in some very expensive restaurants all over the world and have never had a better seafood pasta. Fresh mussels, shrimp and scallops throughout. And for only $13. The clams were also delicious and a treat if you are missing them from back home. Also she had brothers pepperoni just like the trailer park boys love. Do not be fooled or turned off by the simple look of the pub, the food is unbelievably good and fresh for very little $. I will be back next time I am in Edmonton for certain.

1  Thank Westscotian
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Food was ok , nice to see east coast items such as fried pepperoni and donairs. Inside was well decorated and gave an authentic east coast fishing shanty feel . Only real way to improve would be the food, I had fisherman plate and fish and breaded scallops were over cooked . Beer was also served in a warm glass ... At least I knew it was clean