“Yes,Bloody yes!”

Captain Scott's Fish & Chips
Ranked #409 of 2,516 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 17 March 2015

We went to try Captain Scotts on a whim. I love classic fish and chips so I had high expectations. I loved the friendly service. Service was definitely a 5/5! It is a clean abd well lit place for sure. The wait was a bit long but it means fresh food so it was worth it! The portions of chips at first look small but u definitely leave full! I would love real potato skin chips but these do nicely. I love tartar sauce and they serve single packets so u need to open at least 2-3 for on piece of fish. Would love to see a squeeze bottle or tartar for the future. That is all. Go try it out, u won't regret it!

1  Thank gmcdonald7

Reviewed 30 September 2014

You just can't beat their 1 Piece Cod and Chips lunch special with soft drink. The service is always friendly and the piece of chocolate is a nice touch. I try to eat there once a week.

2  Thank DPiggyM
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Having moved from England some years ago I was always on the look-out for fish & chips as good as from there. Unfortunately every Fish & Chip restaurant has come up short. Until I tried Captain Scott's Fish & Chips. Although a bit on the expensive side, they are the closest to English fish & chips that I have eaten in the Edmonton area. The manager/owner was very friendly and courteous and it was nice talking to him whilst waiting for my order.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

very spartan interior,but best fish in edmonton(and homemade fries).if they had salad on the menu,would go there more often.

3  Thank 1acejk
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 22 December 2007

mmm halibut, they serve all their fish/chips in newspaper, so good!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook