“Great ribs, great services”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Ranked #37 of 210 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2016

In addition to my wife and I having an excellent supper there, we had made a special request for some takeouts that we wanted to be able to survive a couple days of travel. They took care to supply us with individually foil wrapped racks as well as containers of beans. Everyone at home enjoyed a Tony Roma's supper in the Yukon.

1  Thank Robert D

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Our visit here was average. The quality of food did not match the price charged.
Service was fine - just not the cuisine

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We went here for dinner while we were in grande prairie on business. Service was great and the food was good! Get the ribs, amazing of course.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

We had lunch at Tony Roma's. The service and the food was good. Staff was friendly. We chose to have the lunch special of potato soup and a chicken salad sandwich. The restaurant was not busy at the time of our visit. Tony Roma's appeared to be clean and have a nice atmosphere. We would definitely return.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

We went there because we had gift cards and I can only say that the place scored a 2/10 at best. My diet pop was alright and so was my husband's drink... the end. Their onion loaf is now a huge heap of greasy onion rings stacked together. My husband's Panini was disgusting, so was the coleslaw which I used to love. My burger was one step away from a Wonderbread bun. The waitress so slow and didn't even say hello. They left dirty plates on people's tables from one course to the next, the manager was carrying a tray of food, almost ran into my husband with it and glared at him even though he apologized and it was totally her fault and they didn't want to sit us in the half filled lounge because they warned us it was slow. Well so was the rest of the restaurant. I used to eat there all the time and that was by far the worst food experience we have had in a long time. I don't even want to use the rest of our gift cards. The lady beside us got one of the more expensive meals that came with rice and it was white rice with mixed frozen vegetables mixed inside. I don't expect high class from Tony Roma's... but that's terrible. I don't ever give food reviews, but someone needs to reevaluate that place. Especially since it costs the same as other restaurants with way better quality and service. Gross