Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$229
eDreamsUS$229
TripadvisorUS$228
StayForLong
All reviews on site off the highway fully stocked kitchen stove top hiking trails brewery hinton fireplace toaster
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2021

One bedroom Cabin was great! Very clean. Even though we were next to highway traffic noise was low inside the unit. Kitchen well stocked. Bed very comfortable, duvet was cozy. Has central heat. Also has gas fireplace but we realized it didn’t work at 11 pm, we did follow all instructions and my husband even checked the batteries, no big deal but I’d check on arrival next time. The brewery restaurant is really great ! Nice menu and lots of beers on tap. Only complaint would be the taste of the water in the cabin, might be well water. Next time I will take some for coffee . Overall a great place, certainly not cheap but we loved it. Will return. Would give five stars if the fireplace had worked.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 15 July 2021

First of all just to be clear...this location is 55km away from the Municipality Of Jasper.
It's actually much closer to Hinton, AB - which actually comes in handy since the tiny food / supplies store at the site has very little to offer.
And the Store / Front Desk was only open for service sporadically throughout the days.
The cabins seem fairly new and are very well done.
However that's mostly spoiled by all the HIGHWAY NOISE!
These cabins are located right next to the very busy Trans Canada Highway!
And unfortunately in an area where the Transport Trucks are often making use of their Engine Retarder Breaks!
Sadly their Common area fire pit isn't available for use most days.
We were told it's only available for 2 days of the week and would only be controlled by the staff. (What a fun-sucker)
So this leaves one to hang out at the cabin - which has NO AC , NO BBQ , NO OVEN and NO TV! - (Good luck with that)
Our one bedroom (Studio) did however have a small counter-top burner where we could use a fry pan / pot.
This place would be best suited for those who'd rather not stay right in Jasper , but just want to spend the days there , have all their meals there and return to the cabin to bury their noses in a book till bed time.
Also there is a restaurant / brewery at the location which seemed very popular.
So if you're a big Craft Beer person , this might be just enough to make this place worth your while.
*There's actually a few common-area charcoal bbq's , but very small and rudimentary.

Room tip: Request as far back from the highway as possible!
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 31 October 2020

Prices are a little high as others have said but if you time your trip right it can be worth it for a little peace and quiet. I would recommend bringing board games and maybe a couple books as there is no TV which is the only thing I regret (this was noted on their website) that I didn't bring. The front desk agents were very polite and helpful :) when we asked if they had board games to rent, she kindly offered to drop some after she went home as she would bring her own games to us. We told her no thanks but we definitely appreciated her efforts to make our stay enjoyable.

During COVID times and probably the time of year a few of the amenities that were mentioned (lawn games etc) were not available to rent. Which is understandable.

Cabin had everything we need, stove top, pots & pans, cutlery and all. It stayed warm when outside was quite chilly and the bed was comfortable.

When it's warmer next time I would love to explore the trails in the area unfortunately it was a little chilly when we went so we weren't in the mood to explore.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 14 September 2020

Very disappointed in this cabin. It is more or less a big shed with walls and a bathroom. Do not trust the pictures on the website everything looks so much bigger. No tv and way too far from the town of Jasper but yet came up as Jasper accommodations when I did a google search.....should have been included in Hinton accommodations. No amenities just in the middle of nowhere and paid a premium of $308.00. Way too much money for this and we will not be back, the only positive thing I have to say is that the young lady working at the front desk was very pleasant.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

If I could give partials it would be 3 and 3/quarter lol. Check in was easy friendly front desk. Cabin was clean Turned on the fireplace at night and it worked great. What I really loved was having a craft brewery on site lol reason that swung me over to pick this cabin. This place is about 45 minutes from jasper the town. Another thing I really liked was they had a communal fire on Saturday night with an Indigenous lady telling stories and singing while playing her spirit drum. I didn’t get her name but she did a great job singing. Her crow story was cool too. What I didn’t like here was the bed. When your paying good money 350$ a night you should get a nicer bed. Some will say well it’s jasper but no it’s not really. The cabin also seemed unfinished no closet door. Weird trap door on the floor by the bed. One nightstand. Petty stuff I know but 350$. Been to more plush cabins at that price point. Any way we had a nice time overall. Again brewery lol

Date of stay: August 2020