“great chocolate creme brulee”
Review of C200

C200
Ranked #52 of 94 Restaurants in Jasper
Reviewed 12 May 2018

I cannot resist creme brulee in all its different interpretations and this one did not dissapoint. The same cannot be said of the trifle which was dry and uninspiring. The service was great - attentive and professional. Good salads for mains.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my sister went eat there 2 nights. The food was delicious and our waiter Jesus was awesome. First night my sister had pai Thai and loved it. I got the bison meat loaf which was delicious. I have to agree with other review. My bison meat loaf cost me $28 and came with 1 carrot haha I mean I know fancy restaurant usually don't put a lot of veggie but 1 carrot was laughable.

You should still try this place it's delicious. I just hope management will correct their price a little bit...

1  Thank MarieSun300
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast here for 10 days while staying at The Crimson. We had a buffet breakfast for $16 each although there is also an a la carte option. Lots of choices on the buffet - scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns plus cereals, lots of fresh fruit(such as three types of melon, grapefruit and pineapple),croissants, toast, Danish pastries, yogurt, oatmeal, pancakes, granola etc.

The choices for dinner were a bit more limited if you wanted to eat in a few times. However the portion size was huge. We had the Stuffed Yorkies and Volcano Crunch Roll one night and each could have easily been shared by two.

In five visits we tried lots on the menu. We all liked the MPL burger, C200 Halibut and Ancho Bison Shortribs.

We could only manage desert if we skipped starters. They were all good the Peach Raspberry Crumble was big and the Saskatoon Berry Trifle a smaller portion.

Service was excellent. My only criticism would be the lack of vegetables- I like to have more than one carrot and a cauliflower floret. However this is fairly normal in Canadian restaurants.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

The place is small and nice but overpriced in my opinion. Great service and the food was good but nothing to get excited about. I will probably not eat here again as there are better cheaper places around.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We ate breakfast in here each morning during our 3night stay at the Crimson. You could either have the buffet or the main menu. There is plenty of choice in the buffet and everything we had was tasty and hot. From the main menu I had the Buttermilk pancakes with seasonal berries, maple syrup and crispy bacon definitely a breakfast made in heaven.
We also had dinner in the C200 one evening sharing the signature starter of Stuffed Yorkies and they were outstanding, every mouthful was delicious. We then both had the MPL Burger me with the garden greens and my partner had the fries, the best fries we have tasted in a long while. Our servers were friendly, well dressed, and knowledgeable about the menu answering all our questions. The wine was very good and we were too stuffed to eat pudding unfortunately. A great place to eat when in Jasper especially sitting by the window overlooking a star studded sky and snow capped mountains.