“I LOVE DONAIRS! BUUUUUT........”

Antonio's Pizza & Donair
Ranked #56 of 201 Restaurants in Medicine Hat
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Ok I love the donairs here but have had some trouble in the past with the customer service being a little less than awesome. Sometimes it takes a really long time to get your food and recently we went with a group on a Sunday to go for supper and they were closed. Like I said they make good donairs and food in general but lacking on the business side.....

1  Thank Ciarafeko

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Read the reviews on TA and was looking forward to a good pizza. Ordered the Donair pizza and it was overcooked as the crust was tough and the toppings were dried out. The small Donair sauce containers was needed to dunk the crust in so we could eat it. They were busy with getting a bunch of delivery pizzas ready for the delivery guy and must of forgot about my pizza or Maybe it was because I was wearing a Sask Roughrider t-shirt and hat and they don't like the Riders?? While waiting for the pizza I saw a number of Donairs ordered and they looked awesome I would be willing to try one later on.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

I've been going to Antonio's for several years and have never been disappointed. Great Donairs, great pizza, and now cheesecake! The simple décor and fantastic food make add up to make this a great place to grab a delicious bite to eat for a decent price.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Made to order donairs that are reasonably priced. You do have to wait quite a while, so don't be in a rush. They do have checkers and chess to play while you wait. We call our order in and pick it up to eat at home. Try the in house made cheese cake!

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Best pizza I have had in 20 years!! The crust is handmade, the cheese, oh, the cheese browned to a perfect golden. Perfect!!