“Take Out”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Ordered 2 small pizzas - they were both fantastic. Definitely our go to place for pizza, friendly welcoming staff, reasonable price and great product.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

I had a coupon for a pizza and a free donair. The donair was excellent, however, the Hawaiian pizza was very underwhelming. I will continue to patronize Antonio's for their donairs, but, pizza is off the menu.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We ordered take out pizza for a staff meeting and it was very good , very large pizzas. I would definitely order from here again.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Ok I love the donairs here but have had some trouble in the past with the customer service being a little less than awesome. Sometimes it takes a really long time to get your food and recently we went with a group on a Sunday to go for supper and they were closed. Like I said they make good donairs and food in general but lacking on the business side.....

1  Thank Ciarafeko
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Read the reviews on TA and was looking forward to a good pizza. Ordered the Donair pizza and it was overcooked as the crust was tough and the toppings were dried out. The small Donair sauce containers was needed to dunk the crust in so we could eat it. They were busy with getting a bunch of delivery pizzas ready for the delivery guy and must of forgot about my pizza or Maybe it was because I was wearing a Sask Roughrider t-shirt and hat and they don't like the Riders?? While waiting for the pizza I saw a number of Donairs ordered and they looked awesome I would be willing to try one later on.