“Best Donuts in the Province”
Review of The Donut Mill

The Donut Mill
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Red Deer
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: The Donut Mill is a locally owned and operated business, located on the West side Gasoline Alley in Red Deer, Alberta. We have been in business since the spring of 1994.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Driving through Red Deer is always a treat when the Donut Mill is one of my stops! Co-workers and friends alike will always ask me to pick them up a box or 2 when they know I'm on the way. Toasted Coconut is my go to, but those Oreos are amazing as well! never a bad choice!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (294)

Reviewed 18 May 2021 via mobile

Boston cream has a unique cream filling that I was not used to associating with a Boston cream. In fact all donuts with the cream all kinda taste the same. Still searching for an oh my goodness that's amazing donut.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

Good donuts at $2 per piece. Liked their special ones that has cream inside it; but did not like their rainbow donut or chocolate dip donut. Located close to the highway and needs a small detour from the Calgary—Edmonton highway 2.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

There are so many delicious, fresh options! You need to stop at the Donut Mill in gasoline alley just off the highway. There is a drive thru or you can go in.
There are tons of options so I suggest the box of 6 if you can’t decide. The donuts were extremely fresh and tasted amazing. The cream filling was light and the donut wasn’t heavy either, nice and soft and fluffy.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

This is absolutely somewhere you must stop for donuts, and truthfully I don't know how it took me this long to drive by and finally stop in.

They have an amazing selection of donuts and they're all displayed so you can see what they have available. The prices are more than reasonable (we got 6 donuts for just over $10) and are clearly displayed. They also have coffee/hot chocolate/etc, soups and sandwiches, and other little snacks. But let's be honest, we're here for the donuts and you won't regret stopping in for them.

Date of visit: December 2020