All reviews bottom floor bagels room was clean continental breakfast first floor no worries quick check prince rupert restaurant next door desk clerk pet room laughing loon a great place to stay comfortable stay eggs motel ankle
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Weather was hot and decided to find a hotel rather than camp for the night. Check in was quick, clean room, comfy beds and very quiet. I did feel like the price was a tad high for a Super 8 and the A/C was putting out minimal cool air.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Very friendly and fast check in. Nice clean and quite room. Great breakfast. Will definitely stay there again. Good value and great location to access all areas of Williams Lake and surrounding area.
Try it you won't be disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We planned a vacation for a 8 day tour of the Cariboo and Chilcotin with us and our 8 year old son, our first night on vacation was this hotel on July 9th. We were very excited but when I walked in to check in the front desk lady was on a personal phone call that was apparently more important than us checking in. Once she got off the phone after 5 minutes she was pleasant and we got our room which was 2 queens and cramped but very clean and comfortable for the night. For a one night stay we slept well. After checking in I needed to find a spot for our 1 gallon jug full of water to keep frozen over night to keep our food cool, I asked her at the front desk and she said NO, we do not provide that service. Later that late afternoon I did a load of laundry and saw a staff fridge and looked tin the top freezer and it had plenty of space for a gallon jug. She said no, that is a staff fridge. At that time it was 6 pm and we were leaving at 6 am, she was not accommodating at all. That left a bad taste for me and will never stay there again because of her horrible service. We are back in Williams Lake and now staying in the Ramada, much nicer and more friendly!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018

I didn't book a room online as I wasn't sure if I would get there Friday night, however I did manage to get there. We had to lay low as the Birthday party was a surprise the next day and we didn't want to spoil the surprise. We had our dog along so needed a pet friendly motel. The room was clean. Trouble getting the TV going so called front desk and the lady came to our room and got it working.

Room tip: We were facing Hwy 97 but it was quiet. Rooms across the hall would be quieter.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Carol P
Reviewed 7 July 2018

The rooms are quite small and the rear facing rooms have a view of a dirt bank. No elevator which makes the trudge up to the third floor a bit of challenge for some folks. If you pay by debit card they take an additional $100 deposit that they are slow to refund you. Parking is somewhat limited but there is additional parking at the laughing loon restaurant next door. Continental breakfast consists of basic cereals and a single waffle iron. Busy mornings mean lineups to use the waffle iron. The air conditioner in our room was very noisy. All things considered this property provides good value for the dollar spent.

Room tip: Try to avoid the rear facing rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple